Indiana Diesel Shootout live coverage on Inside NHRDA

They way your post comes across is not expressing your point as if you were just making a friendly comment. They way I read it, as I'm sure others did, it sounded like you were telling them they were not doing a good enough job trying to broadcast the event over the internet...almost as if you know of a better way to do it? Perhaps people wouldn't think this way if your past actions/comments haven't pointed them in that direction? Just sayin'....

I think Big Don said it best dude...show up if you want the best seat in the house...

It came off like that cause thats what he meant. Wade is a douche bag and thats all there is to it. Its all about Wade in his world.

Actually Lucas Oil Raceway is a 1320GO facility
We couldn't broadcast live timing due to an interface
Problem the timing system in Infy is all fiber
And required a different type of interface I tried
To purchase parts needed to build an interface
Cable but couldn't find them locally

That explains it, thanks Don, I find 1320go very useful, I'm bad about losing my time slips and you can get all the info on there. Also good to ck out the competition and their RT's.:D

That explains it, thanks Don, I find 1320go very useful, I'm bad about losing my time slips and you can get all the info on there. Also good to ck out the competition and their RT's.:D

I'm getting VERY disappointed in 1320go. So far they have not had results for many of the NHRDA events, and at my home track (PIR) they have not had proper results in well over a year. Every pass shows a dial-in of 0.000 and an ET that is really that person's dial-in. I have emailed them repeatedly about it and they tell me they are working on it. I didn't complain too much about it last year when it only cost $40 for all tracks & series, this year was $150 before their price increase!

When it actually works it is awesome. When I race Super-Gas (9.90 index NHRA class) I pull up the mph in time trials for the cars parked near me in the staging lanes 1st round, so I know what to expect for whichever one of them gets paired with me. That was worth the price alone. LOL, it has bitten me once as well, at a bracket race the guy I was lined up with had cut horrible lights in his time runs, so I dropped my launch RPM to shoot for a 0.025 light, and he goes out and cuts a perfect light and puts me on the trailer!

Back