Indoor Pulls

The Murfreesbor pull you had to have a app. in postdated by Nov 5th so its a little late on it. I have a app. in but have not heard back yet, I would say I am a lock since I am local. Pulled last year and bounced badly, hopefully do a little better this year.

The Dekalb pull at Eaton has usually been invite only too, Haisleys have always been in charge of the diesel class, so I think they would be the ones to contact.

Their is a meeting about the Dekalb super pull in a couple weeks about classes. So guys please be patience and I will post more info as soon as I hear. Dont call anyone yet!! Thanxs jp:poke:

sending entry in tomm for cloverdale. Sieck you going?

debating about entering cloverdale, just to test the new 2.6 charger out

Check post #28 on here Rsieck has posted the link.

correct, and have to have a smoke tube

just read rules its a 2.8 class! i am in!

See ya there house!!! we are going in one of the open drive line classes not sure which one yet.

sending entry in tomm for cloverdale. Sieck you going?

Dunno yet! Going to try to go to Gordyville in January, and might make the trip to Indiana in March...lol It only looks like 3-4 inches away on the map, thats a pretty short drive isn't it? :hehe:

Bump, Its that time again. Where is all the warm places to pull this winter???

I know about Corbin, Ky Nov 12, 13 & 14th. What else we got?

Lynn

I am makin Corbin and Murfreesboro of course sine its 20 minutes away. I love driving the truck there with a smoke tube on it LOL.

Who else plans on pulling down at Corbin Ky in the diesel truck classes? Havent heard much about it or seen a drivers list yet? Hope its a good turn out.

Back