Industrial Inj Stage 2 VGT

dukcaln

Got my Industrial Inj Stage 2 VGT with polished housing for sell. Turbo has less than 300 miles on it. Turbo is the complete stage 2 with the machined housing, phat shaft compressor wheel, bearing & shaft (basically all the phat shaft turbo guts put into a vgt unit). This is an 03 based turbo. Industrial confirms it will support 550+hp. I drove this turbo during my break in time and decided a non vgt will be best for my set up. I will have it off the truck Monday or Tuesday. For piece of mind I will send back to Industrial and have it gone through and inspected. Retails for $2400. I will sell for $1900 and this includes the trip back to industrial and shipping to the new buyer. Like I said this unit has 300 miles.....but once it gets gone through and checked by industrial it will have zero....... I can say this, it cleaned my 190cc inj up completly. No idle smoke and very little under throttle. Spooled great and sounded awsome (whistle was great) Just for my build and non vgt is needed.