Industrial injection billet k31

RGHodges

Industrial injection built k31, billet compressor wheel, t4 foot, hx40 flange. Wheel is a little nicked up from previous owner running without filter, but nothing I would be scared to run. Has very minimal play. Wanting to try the 467.7 so this needs to go.$1000 obo. Call or text 336-401-2120 for more info.

TTT, someone make me an offer. Would like to move this pretty fast.

Bump. $650 shipped. Looking for a fluidampr for a 24 valve if anyone is interested in working something out. Also will entertain other trades.

are you talking about the II 300/400 hybrid 68ish mm turbo they made a few of last year?

As far as I know it has a 71mm compressor, t4 1.15. That is about all the specs I have on it. Got it on a trade from a friend.

Really stout charger here, people had alot of surge issues with the k31's but it was due to the turbine side using tight t3 housings.
this being T4 1.15, very good charger for a common rail hot street truck.
Bump for a deal.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. :Cheer: If I remember correctly, this charger flows somewhere in the 90 lb/minute range, but don't quote me on that. It was a little lazy to spool down low on my p pump 24 valve but pulls very hard when it comes alive.

i ment were you looking for the S300/400 68ish turbo they only made a few of.

i have one, has about 300 miles on it

Lance, I actually ended up going with an s475, so for now I have no use for another charger. Thank you for the offer though.

Last edited:
Text pics to 609-500-5574 I have cash and fluidampner for 24v if its what I'm looking for.