Industrial P pump?

DieselTransform

I'm running a 190 rated p pump on my ford cummins. Slipped a 0 plate in, afc full foreward, Set the timing at 16 degrees and it ran like it was stock. So I tore into the dv's and it had some funny looking dv's and holders. Anyway, i put some 181's in and threw some ddp4's in while I was at it, and also checked to make sure the timing didn't slip. It still doesn't run very strong. Better than before, but my 24v with the adrenaline will eat this thing bad. I was thinking that possibly a 4k gsk might help, but i'm wondering if i'm just spinnin my wheels here. Anyone have any experience with these types of pumps, or build any decent power with one?
Thanks

if your still running the stock springs in there it is going to be a dog. put in some 4k and have some fun. i took the 190 i put in my truck and its probably a little over 500 hp right now and i went from 131 dvs to 121 removed the plate did the afc mods put in the 4gsk along with a set of 5x12s and a 62 mm turbo. those industrial engines were not meant to be snappy but with some 4ks it will wake it up.

Well, finally got some 4k's put in it, and it did wake it up, but it should run better than it does. So now its got 4ks, ddp4's, 0 fuel plate, and it doesn't really smoke, with the mods i've done, it should have plenty of fuel. It runs peppy, but it's not like it should be. Any suggestions?

Well, finally got some 4k's put in it, and it did wake it up, but it should run better than it does. So now its got 4ks, ddp4's, 0 fuel plate, and it doesn't really smoke, with the mods i've done, it should have plenty of fuel. It runs peppy, but it's not like it should be. Any suggestions?

Post up the long part number that has letters and numbers in it, should start with a P.
See above.

AFC setup well?

Well, the fuel filter and lift pump are both new, and the shutoff celenoid is good working order as it is new to. I'll get the number off the side of the pump. It runs decent, but just not like it should. I haven't messed with the afc yet.

I called a pump shop with the numbers on the side of it, and was told that it is a 12mm pump. They told me to send it off and let them "Tune" it, and that it would be a different animal. I bought a 913 for a great price though, so i'm done messin with this pump. They told me that this pump could be tuned to do over 500 hp with supporting mods, so its a good pump, just needs tuned.