Indy Jamboree/NADM Invitational Pull-9/19

Mike Schiffer was coming as of Saturday night. I'm not sure about Jamie Larse, he broke something at Scheids.
Garrett's truck won't be there, but mine will be.

Mike Schiffer was coming as of Saturday night. I'm not sure about Jamie Larse, he broke something at Scheids.
Garrett's truck won't be there, but mine will be.

What the hay? Wheres Garretts truck? To many burnouts on the little tires and broke something didnt he? See you there!!

Vance Thomas will be there. Dale confirmed that today.

What the hay? Wheres Garretts truck? To many burnouts on the little tires and broke something didnt he? See you there!!

Vance Thomas will be there. Dale confirmed that today.

2 turbos + 457 foot pull + sled that can't stop him + sled operator too stupid to pull the kill switch = melted piston.

2 turbos + 457 foot pull + sled that can't stop him + sled operator too stupid to pull the kill switch = melted piston.

Ya thats ridiculous!! What ever happened to the pulls when someone went 300 feet and the crowd went nuts for a full pull??

no offense but i fail to see how its the sled operators fault...after 400' you could let out...

The sled guy said he would stop him at 300 feet......I think Garrett would have kept on going if the engine wouldn't have given up the ghost.

no offense but i fail to see how its the sled operators fault...after 400' you could let out...

My bad...it wasn't the sled operators fault for the engine melting down. That was just a sh!t happens thing. But the sled operator chewing our asses for not stopping? That's his own damn fault. The flagger had the green flag out. He should have pulled the kill switch.

My bad...it wasn't the sled operators fault for the engine melting down. That was just a sh!t happens thing. But the sled operator chewing our asses for not stopping? That's his own damn fault. The flagger had the green flag out. He should have pulled the kill switch.

oh ok i thought you were blaming the sled operator for the melted piston

If he had pulled the kill switch and it had waisted a charger then you would complain about that so whats the differnce. Sometimes the restraint has to come from the driver!

yep definitly the drivers falt.

Agreed! should have been out of it way before 457 nobody's fault but his own. As a driver you have to use some common sences. the sled operator had every right to chew you out, i mean if he says 300 and you just past it at 35 mph then he probally not going to stop you at 300

:bang After hearing everyone cry during that over someone who had a dash of smoke. It would be hilarious to see the looks on their faces when you pulled up to hook. :hehe: I think the distance you would win by would over look the amount of smoke you put out and you could win it. :rockwoot:

how much are you paying gean to keep my name out of ss list:hehe:

If he had pulled the kill switch and it had waisted a charger then you would complain about that so whats the differnce. Sometimes the restraint has to come from the driver!

Agreed! should have been out of it way before 457 nobody's fault but his own. As a driver you have to use some common sences. the sled operator had every right to chew you out, i mean if he says 300 and you just past it at 35 mph then he probally not going to stop you at 300

But, I'm not going to hit the brakes and get hit in the ass by the sled either, so whatever. **** happens.

I'd much rather have the kill switch pulled then have a ton of body work to perform on the truck.. I think you know what that's like Jeremy!

It was a 350ft track by the way.

We also nearly dropped a valve due to it almost pulling through a billet keeper.

We'll have it back up and running for Texas, got a set of pistons on the shelf.

Before I start calling these guys, does anyone know of their status?

2.6:

6) Matt Loucks

12) Brian Nodecker
13) JP Evans

4) Jake Thompson
9) Ed Wayne

Super Street

11) Scott Blair

13) Ed Wayne

7) Chris Mast

So far:

2.6:
1) Benn Duvall
2) Evan Davis 2008 NADM Points Champion.
3) Jamie Larse
4) Mike Schiffer
5) Kevin Glover
6) Matt Loucks
7) Brandon Swanson
8) Rockey Roark
9) Chris Hendershot
10) Bill Bowser
11) Kenny Zimmerman
12) Brian Nodecker
13) JP Evans
14) Brad Hodler
15) Tyrel Moorman
16) Nick Lee-2008 Jambo Champ
17) Mike Mechlam
18) Jon King
19) La Rae Eckes- 2009 NADM Points Champion.
20) Brent Peak
21) Dale Bennett
22) Karl Mireiter
23) Wade Wright
24) Wesley Wade
25) Jeff Klein
26) Jeff Allen
27) Sam Kupferschmid

1) Terry Coppess
2) Buddy Corey
3) Michael Tomac -2009 NADM Points Champion.
4) Jake Thompson
5) Jerry Lierly
6) Darren Krueger
8) Tony Burkhard
9) Ed Wayne
10) Bill Bowser
11) Mike Garofalo-2008 NADM Points Champion.
12) Joel Reece- 2008 Jambo Champ
13) Joe Kumpferschitt
14) Troy Wakeman
15 ) Matt Williams

Super Street

1) Brad Ingram
2) Jake Carter
5) Kevin Cole
6) Vance Thomas
8) Calvin Miller -2008 NADM Points Champion.
9) Jeremy Denson
10) Ladell Weaver
11) Scott Blair
12) Bill Debenedechtis
13) Ed Wayne
14) Jerry Lierly- 2008 Jambo Champ
15) Bill Heyen
16) Steve Nikkle
17 ) Anthony Reams
18) Troy Wakeman

Modified

1)Shane Kellogg
2)Kurt Haisley -2009 NADM Points Champion.
3)Cory Atley -2008 NADM Points Champion.
4)Erik Stacey
5) Kent Crowder
6) Wayne Grier
7) Chris Mast
8) Ben Miller
9) Dale Strubbberg