Indy Pics

yeah i was there and it was awesome ... it was a decent drive from WEST TN
but it was worth it not as much breakage as expected on the pulling but probably more on the drag strip
unusal to me

Yeah, a chauffeur would have been nice for me too My mileage suffered a bit driving home on my Mexi-tires!
Just whine a bit there Mr. mexican mobile you know you could've had a chauffeur if you wouldn't think you can't take off of work! O well guess you have to pay for that chrome tint your gonna get for your mexitruck!:hehe: :hehe:

C'ya said:
Just whine a bit there Mr. mexican mobile you know you could've had a chauffeur if you wouldn't think you can't take off of work! O well guess you have to pay for that chrome tint your gonna get for your mexitruck!:hehe: :hehe:

Si, si:D I know, it's all my fault for working Friday instead of coming out there and laying around. I gotta pay for this diesel habit somehow, I choose to go to work;)

And the chromed tint AIN'T happening. Sorry...but it would look GOOD on a white 3rd gen with blingy wheels. Where could I find one of those??

Chris

Cowboy_Customs said:
Yeah, u just wanted the semi for the "party platform" lol

Drunken Rednecks with guitars have been known to play on semi trailers before if they'd ever get their danged hind ends to an event....:bang My bad.

4x4dually said:
Drunken Rednecks with guitars have been known to play on semi trailers before if they'd ever get their danged hind ends to an event....:bang My bad.

*Cough* Comp D party at Houston *Cough*

UNBROKEN said:
Ain't no party like a CompD party.............

Damn right

Beer.jpg