Info on Cummins in V10 gas powered 250

nuthinbutfords

How much more work will be needed in putting a Cummins in a 03 V10 powered F250. I am trying to find places that I can call to get info but not sure on whom or where to call.

fordcummins.com
destroked.com

also try to get a hold of this guy on ebay he can probally help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-F-350-XLT-1993-F350-Crew-Cab-1999-Cummins-Powered-Dually-20mpg_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a543Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem320315904665QQitemZ320315904665QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

If i had know about this before i traded my v-10 min on my dodge i would havw went this route for sure. Fordcummins.com has a lot of good parts and info.

Destroked is by far better..I have just completed the probably first ever Cummins Conversion by phone step by step and wire by wire.

i Agree destroked is a better source, i went through beans diesel performance when i did my swap, if you decide to go this route i may be interested in your v10

on the same subject, how much time is involved in a 12V conversion?
are you best off to use dodge powertrain or buy all the adapters to stay ford? if dodge what trans and transfer is strong, cheap, and easy. I would just assume buy a billet georend than waste money on adapters and have a stock 4r100 or 5r110. does this sound right?
someone fill in what Im missing

ford truck
12 valve motor, trans, transfer
motor mounts
wiring-tach kit-swap sensors
6.0 intercooler
lift pump
driveline mods
ford or dodge a/c comp., pwr steering, alt

what else is in the cost if a guy can do this himself?

on the same subject, how much time is involved in a 12V conversion? Took me 100 hrs, I even did a complete step by step conversion over the phone
are you best off to use dodge powertrain or buy all the adapters to stay ford? if dodge what trans and transfer is strong, cheap, and easy. I would just assume buy a billet georend than waste money on adapters and have a stock 4r100 or 5r110. does this sound right?
someone fill in what Im missing

ford truck Good start
12 valve motor, trans, transfer Trans and transfer were ford and the Ford 271 F is stronger than the dodge 241
motor mounts Autoworld
wiring-tach kit-swap sensors I have the tach kit
6.0 intercooler
lift pump
driveline mods
ford or dodge a/c comp., pwr steering, alt Dodge A/C Pump, Dodge P/S unit, Ford Alt w/ Adapt

what else is in the cost if a guy can do this himself?
Re tubing your driveshaft(s)

Contact me it you need more.

Tim