Injector help.

Full Pull3

Go Gators
Yesterday and like a switch my truck just started riding like crap and dash light came on .
I pulled my tune off and came up with a P0206 code #6 injector.
my question for ya'll is are the DTech Common Rail Remanufactured Fuel Injectors
any good?
Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I've had decent luck with them. First choice is Bosch though.

Buy a new one. Don't screw around with remans. Saving a $100 now will endup costing the cost a new one later on and or engine melt down or other problems. Buy new.

Thanks for the info.
One question how would a reman possibly cause a melt down?
from what I have been reading they are held to a higher standard!
DTech offers a 12 mo 100k warranty and will pay for replacement cost and shop time if one of their injectors goes bad.

Trust me I am all for new parts but if I can save a few bucks and still get the same outcome why not!

Last edited:
Remans might not use genuine Bosch parts. They also could be put together in a not so clean manner. Genuine Bosch are the real deal and if one of those go out its a fluke or something done wrong during install.

Is it really worth the hassle of a $100 or so? Is chancing it that cheap for you???

i have 183k on my 07 5.9 and have only replaced 1 injector. i went with DTech. that was probably 20k ago and i havent had a problem with it.

Exergys.. ss Bosch motorsport injector.. comes as a 100hp tip also.

I got a guy that has a set of 100 hp tips
He told me 600$ for the set.
I am running a stock fuel set up so don't really want to do anything more than stock on injectors.

Well I pulled my Valve cover today all wires look good checked all the ohm's all were .5 oms except #6 it was 1.5 so that's the bad one.
I just wanted to check everything before I drop $ on a injector.
Thanks for all the info.

Well I pulled my Valve cover today all wires look good checked all the ohm's all were .5 oms except #6 it was 1.5 so that's the bad one.
I just wanted to check everything before I drop $ on a injector.
Thanks for all the info.

Sorry for the derailment. When you check ohms you can leave the injectors in right? I'm going to check mine later and just had that question.

Sent from a broken iPhone

^^^ yes. As long as you checking resistance. Infact you don't even need to remove the valve cover. All your doing is checking resistance on the electrical circuit of the injector.

^^^ yes. As long as you checking resistance. Infact you don't even need to remove the valve cover. All your doing is checking resistance on the electrical circuit of the injector.

Thank you. And should be inside of 1 ohm correct?

Sent from a broken iPhone

AFAIK, yes. And should be rather close in comparison.

Got injector installed no prob.
I notice that the plastic cap that goes around the swivel part of the rocker arm was cracked. of course its #6 intake.
From what I have been reading on it it's not that uncommon or important unless you have bad valve lash.
whats do ya'll think?
Thank's.