Injector leaking

89cumminstd

When I did this p-pump swap I also did 50 horsepower injectors, since then I have had a few minor leaks between the return line and sealing washers I got them all cleared up except for one, the first cylinder is constantly leaking now I just figured it was a faulty injector so I replaced it with a brand new industrial injection injector still the same thing it bubbles out of the retaining nut then starts to leak down the head. I have replaced the sealing washer I even filed down the return line to eliminate that. I've replaced the sealing washers in the bottom of the injector I've even tried adding 10 foot pounds to the torque still no results. I cleaned everything thoroughly before installing. I'm stumped idk what else to do at this point. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If it's bubbling fuel out of the 15/16" retaining nut then you probably have a cracked injector body

Have you tried tightening the injector body itself? I had 3 do something similar in a truck I worked on, and come to find out the bodies weren't tight. Torqued them down, and no more leaking.

I checked the bodies and they were very tight, also no visible
Cracks will I be able to see them?

Sounds like a poorly lapped body, nozzle, or damaged intermediate disk. All easily remedied by a competent builder, there are several on this site that can fix it, including me of course...