injector lines for 01

THEGREATWHITE01

Does anyone know what size stock injector lines are and what would be the best size to put in its place for more fuel.

I think .078 are stock. And why is it you think you need to go larger, it does NOT gain hp.

What are the pro's and con's of .093 lines? Besides the wicked sound.

Loss of power and driveability. That's it. And going over .078 connector tubes is a waste as well. Anything over stock line size WILL NOT GAIN POWER!!!!

I repeat.........WILL NOT GAIN POWER!!!

I like to keep from having to change out mounts with the ridiculous idle as well!!

ok thanks guys...what would be the best fuel upgrade i could do besides an injector pump? i wanna get as much hp out of a stock as possible then go bigger. what do you suggest?

i dont know. i have heard that with those lines you can run more advanced timing. i dont know if thats true or not. thats a good question.

cause i heard that when you do lines it retards the timing so u can run alot of timing and still be safe (like run two power adders that both add timing)

Just drilled out my cross over tubes and as stated above...NO POWER GAIN and now it will die some times when i put her in gear! But did give it a little rough idle. If anything id drill out the filted in the cross over tubes, i dont see how it any fuel gets through that thing!, but dont drill the rest of the tube out!

Yes it can retard the timing but that doesn't mean you can go and run a whole bunch more timing. Your still going to be limited to the same amount of timing that was possible before except now your gonna have to have two boxes to do the work of just one box. In theory.

And if you want more power out of the stock pump then go to bigger injectors and a bigger turbo. The SO pump can get you over 600hp with the right parts and still drive just like factory.

i just got a set of .093 lines a couple weeks ago and i aldreay took them off even with HR pump it will stall sometimes when slowing down they sucked in traffic even starting out in 1st gear it would stall sometimes. my brother has a shop with a dyno i can use anytime after i put them on i made a run it was the ony thing i changed since last time i ran it on there and either the truck was having a bad day or the lines are just to big i ended up losing 50hp at the wheels my set up isnt to crazy so its not a very good test truck but after i get everything done ill probably throw them back on to see what happens

so you think i should go bigger than 150s on a daily driver??? I already have a decent size turbo but its not massive. Its a custom made htt 64mm inlet do you think it should be bigger?

I daily drive 200hp on my 62 with no smoke at all with my quad on level 3. Anyone who thinks that .093 lines/tubes will add power on a VP truck is lying to themselves or has been lied to by others.

i run 200 with a silver bullit 66 as a daily driver if you stay off of it no smoke not even an haze

66/16/71, the 250's were coal burners the 150's have been excellent on the street.

has anyone experamented with smaller fuel lines??? wouldnt that raise your line pressure and help get the fuel out? i know its kinda backward sounding but an idea non the less