Injector suggestions

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
I'm going to upgrade my huffer, but I'd like to do injectors beforehand. The quandry I am in is that I want an injector that will be semi-drivable now and work well with a bigger huffer. Any suggestions?

s300 variant, but it may be a while on the turbo.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'd eventually like to run a 6, but I doubt that could be possible on the stock turbo.

Check out www.NewEraDiesel.com. They have some pretty good prices on injectors. I want the 200hp ones for 610+ a hundred dollar core charge. I read a few posts over on cumminsforum.com or something like that and everyone seems to like the way they run and put down power. Also they said he had good customer service.

I just can't pay 900 bucks for a 150hp injector. I more than likely will go with some BD stage V tips when I get my trans all fixed up and then later down the road get the New Era 200hp ones.

Good luck with the shopping Tim! :rockwoot:

I like the Mach series injectors. However, I'm biased since my shortbock and all the other stuff came from that place too.

brnaodn.

I agree ,the 4's are a good street injector....IMO the 6's are a little big for the street,(every day normal driving) unless your running twins. but if you are looking for all out power then the 6's or 7's are the way to go, with a big turbo(s)

Scott

Stage III's are a nice little compromise, that's what I run now and the stock turbo can't quite keep up on 1x3, put it on 5x5 and the smoke pours. Good driveability as well.

mach 6.5 trust me had 2 sets of 150s and a 200 set get it wright the first then u wont look back and say dang i should have bought those

Timothy... must you ask? Mach6s are easy to drive with the right single and clean up well too. You have to be pretty impatient to huff a nasty cloud.

seen a guy make 535 with 6s usen a b1 quick spool and it cleand up not even a haze , shoot it made 501 with just a smarty

Looks like I need to wait for the huffer and get the 6's. I was kinda leaning that way. Mike, you still have your hx35 laying around?

I know you may not want a used injector, but there are some Mach 5, 6, 7's for sale in the DTR classfieds.

Matter of fact I stubbed my toe on it last night Tim.

Mine made 580hp with the 6s and a 64/14 and it cleans up to a light haze. Don's stuff works.

duke1n said:
Matter of fact I stubbed my toe on it last night Tim.

Mine made 580hp with the 6s and a 64/14 and it cleans up to a light haze. Don's stuff works.

What kinda chip(s) are you running? That's a nice number! :ylsuper:

I run a set of DDP injectors and like them alot. I drive the truck everyday and wanted low smoke but good power, as I said I really like them. Just figured I'd give you my opinion, something else to think about.:ylsuper: