Injector suggestions

After running these today and pulling last night im speechless these things r excellent i gained 10+lbs of boost with these injectors, if i hold it long enough it will push 50+ with inj only no box and EGTS r holding @ 1400 after 50 it starts climbing(egt) but the boost doesnt fall off the other INJs iv tried boost fell off after 40 . I had to try to make these smoke to get an idea of the cloud im going to have to put up with and its nothing but i dont tow ether just normal short drives to work and to a pull if close , by winter i may go up to a 7

Well after thinking twice this was not on inj only i have my smarty on 9 , ill do some checking

Last edited:
duke1n said:
Timothy... must you ask? Mach6s are easy to drive with the right single and clean up well too. You have to be pretty impatient to huff a nasty cloud.

What he said... just insert mach 7 in place of mach 6. :rockwoot:

Chris

Billysgoat said:
Stage III's are a nice little compromise, that's what I run now and the stock turbo can't quite keep up on 1x3, put it on 5x5 and the smoke pours. Good driveability as well.

this is a stupid question but when you say 1x3-5x5 what are you talking about

TwinCummins02 said:

an edge comp box. First number is power level, the second is preboost smoke if I recall.

On a side note I'm still loving my 150hp EDM's from Scott. They make the truck so much more fun to drive. Especially when your WOT.....:evil

TwinCummins02 said:

1X3= Stage one of timing and amount of fuel over stock x Stage 3 of 5 possible stages of fueling over stock applied pre boost (smoke control).

5x5= Max timing and fueling over stock levels on all counts, basically, it smokes like crazy and MOVES :evil

You will see folks talking about the various settings on the Edge Comp box and it's always refered to as 1x4 or 4x1 or somesuch. The first number is the level the box was turned to (1-5) and the second indicates how aggressively the box adds fuel to get the turbo lit in each level, once again on a 1-5 scale.

Confused yet??? LOL

Tim I can hook ya up with a nice new set of Edge Jammer Injectors. Not the nozzles but the actual injectors. No core