Injector testing

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
We finally have our injector tester up and running. If you want to get an unbiased test and full report send your injectors to us with a description of the issues you are having, a contact phone number and what size they are we will clean and test them and ship them back with a full report for $299.

If you have any questions, feel free to call or pm us anytime.

Thanks,

Zach

We have been testing 12v and 24v injectors for spray patterns and flow as well as the common rail d-max and cummins injectors and the results are very interesting. I can't believe I have been blindly trusting different injector builders after what I have seen. There is some really good stuff out on the market and then there is some "high dollar" "brand name" injectors thqat are really scary.

Based on my findings I have been thinking of ways to give customers real value. I think we will try to find a way to video each test to show volumes and spray patterns. Is this something that any of you would be interested in, so that you know exactly what you have?

Zach

Some of us have been advocating this for years but only a few listen. Hope to hear what unfolds on your end.

I'm in on this documentary..........:pop:

Interesting, subscribing to see the results from certain injector company's.

Some of us have been advocating this for years but only a few listen. Hope to hear what unfolds on your end.

I have tried it, got laughed at. People usually wont listen or trust you, even if you are out there to help others and spread information.

Last edited: