injector tick

High Tech MAX

old enough to party
i have a 05 lly dmax and im pretty fermilliar with the fuel system and about a month ago i started hearing a tick from what i think is the injector especially when i get on it a little i know its not normal and its loud. input would be much appriciated thank guys.

My buddy has the same think and they his one buddy that knows them pretty well said that it is the injectors knocking. it cause he is pushing to much fuel to them. he got and ad and it helped but they still do it when he is in it hard or it is really cold out. thats bout all i can tell u bout his. hope it helps.

thanks man. but yea even if i got my sh|t turned all the way down it still does it when i get on it. i know its an injector knock. i just wabted to make sure. all tho when i put the go pedal to the floor the other day now it jerks and hesitates to. plus my buddy has the same **** done and his doesent do that.

his stoped after a while also. he doesn't know why. do u have a stock tranny or a built one.

tick finnaly fixed. over looked it a little to much.... injector 5 and 7 O-rings bad.

My buddy has the same think and they his one buddy that knows them pretty well said that it is the injectors knocking. it cause he is pushing to much fuel to them. he got and ad and it helped but they still do it when he is in it hard or it is really cold out. thats bout all i can tell u bout his. hope it helps.

how do you 'push too much fuel to the injectors' on a common rail system..?