injector ?

tennesseekid

i bought some injectors for my 98 12v from dppi and they said that they were 90hp injectors, but heres the kicker, there only four hole? anyone have an idea what size hole they might be? any input would be greatly appreciated

i looked up the injectors i bought and there bosch marine style injector if that helps determine hole x hole size

i know that but i looked up a 300 marine and they are a 4 x .014. i've always heard that 370 marines are 90hp? any truth to that. and what i found on the injectors i have didn't specify between 300 or 370 and dppi couldn't tell me. could i get the product # and try to get a hold of someone at bosch to tell me or what?

i did. i bought them from dppi. they have no clue( or the person i talked to said he had no clue and apparently nobody else there does either because i asked if there was anybody else there that might be able to help me and he said no). i got the info that i posted from there web site. thats why i come to ya'll with my questions.

So you have no clue what's going into your motor and the person who sold them to you has no clue what's going into your motor? They said they are 90hp, but they are actually the 300 marines with an incorrect spray pattern for the piston bowl. So how about you send them back and go buy injectors that #1 You know what they are, #2 The vender knows what they are, #3 You can get some customer service, #4 Actually make decent, non-excessive smoke and EGT power with.

I learned the hard way in a similar situation, thankfully Smokem went through the injectors and fixed all the parts the previous company screwed up.

-Dustin-

i would definately have to agree with Bersaglieri. I'd send those back because all your gunna do is make high EGTs and less power than you could potentially make with a better set of injectors.

Let me give you a bit more info; nozzle holder #0432133874, Cummins #3919347, KDAL59P5, nozzle DSLA155 P276 #0433175039 VCO type 155° cone angle 4x0.34mm or 4x0.0134" opening pressure is 245BAR. Does it seem like I'm guessing here?

Let me give you a bit more info; nozzle holder #0432133874, Cummins #3919347, KDAL59P5, nozzle DSLA155 P276 #0433175039 VCO type 155° cone angle 4x0.34mm or 4x0.0134" opening pressure is 245BAR. Does it seem like I'm guessing here?

Guessing? Nah, just extremely lucky. LOL!

yeap I agree send them back and then contact smokem he will set you up right

hey smokem, how much would a set of 370's in a 9mm tip. i need um for my 1st gen 2wd puller project?

370 marine injectors are a 90hp, correct me if im wrong. go with a good better injector, 370 are cheap and ok for the money, but ive had my round with them and wont get them again...