injectors for 2.8 truck

jones95runner

i have done some searchin and cant really find wat i wanna know.... my problem is i have spent too much money on motor and cant afford to step up to a 13mm pump right now..... pump im runnin now is a 5k 12mm benched at 475cc wat was on the truck when i got it...done all my motor work this winter.... fir ring, studs, P&P head,cam,flycut marine pistons,all that good stuff but money it gettin tight and its time to pull so im gonna see wat i got right now but wat im askin is im about to order some injectors but wantin to step up pump later and not wantin to buy new injectors then..... so question is wats biggest injetor i need to go with runnin that pump and dont wanna be to small if i step up?? 5x18s is wat i was thinkin of goin with but any other thoughs would help and plannin on gettin some injection lines at the same time go with .093? yes or no

jus some thought too our 2.8 class here isnt that competitve alot of dd trucks pull in it so its not like im really lookin to make over a 1000hp or anything thats why im not in a rush to step up pumps

i'd say a set of 5x16's with some lift would do you good from smokem. he made the injectors in my buddy's truck and it pulls very well with a s400 2.8 charger. His pump is set at 480cc. very smooth and they idle great with a slight haze due to high timing. 5x18's would be alright though.

Back