injectors help?

Sure why not as long as u don't use the power and turn everything down.

But I am sure you knew the answer already.

You WILL turn your tranny to mush and your turbo is out of its league with your 125's let alone 240's.

Better build your tranny first and go from there.

Or drive for a week or so all turned up and shred your tranny and see what its like send turbo chunks into your engine. If your lucky just out the exhuast. Possible headgasket issues but I would imagine your tranny would go first but who knows

SEARCH BUTTON would help you out to will save you money in the long and short run

why even install those until you have supporting mods?

this thread has fail written all over it!

there are "OTHER" forums for questions like these!

Geez the guy was just asking a question, maybe it's just me but you guys sound annoyed that he even asked. Isn't that what this whole thing is for? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you asked a question simple or not and everyone just got mad or annoyed. Kinda makes you not want to ask

Geez the guy was just asking a question, maybe it's just me but you guys sound annoyed that he even asked. Isn't that what this whole thing is for? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you asked a question simple or not and everyone just got mad or annoyed. Kinda makes you not want to ask

Negetive sir not annoyed, just honest.

Blunt is easier to understand don't you agree no need to church things up and put a cherry on top.

I am sure there are nice feel good forum's somewhere but I would rather have some tell me straight without all the feel good.

He did say thanks didn't he or was that a typo:hehe:

I'm not trying to rag on anyone or say you're hurting anyone's feelings, i'm just one of those people that are on the learning stage and granted I wouldn't ask a question like that. But I'm certain i'd have a stupid question and I don't think I'd want feedback like that, it would just be discouraging and make you feel even more dumb for asking

I don't mind blunt answers but whenever someone has to make an @$$ of themselves over me just simply asking then thats just ignorant...

I know that it's a stupid question by the way i was just wondering what the result might be if i babied the truck with the injectors

I'm not trying to rag on anyone or say hurting anyone's feelings, i'm just one of those people that are on the learning stage and granted I wouldn't ask a question like that. But I'm certain i'd have a stupid question and I don't think I'd want feedback like that, it would just be discouraging and make you feel even more dumb for asking

Who cares if a so and so is a d1ck to you this is a INTERNET FORUM its ok i am almost certain that I will never meet more than a handful of the people on here anyways.

Don't be mean to anyone:rules:

Or they may try to beat you up via harsh words and stuff ouch.:hehe:

The truck wouldnt even be driveable with that setup, get the other mods first, tranny, turbo, headstuds, then if you still want more and you have a big enough turbo than go bigger injectors, Its easy for us to look at this and think its a stupid question, but if your just learning, it completley understandable! We've all been there!

I just don't understand why the Search feature is so damn hard to use?? Are people that damn lazy?

Stock charger and Tranny are hating life right now!!

I'm not trying to rag on anyone or say you're hurting anyone's feelings, i'm just one of those people that are on the learning stage and granted I wouldn't ask a question like that. But I'm certain i'd have a stupid question and I don't think I'd want feedback like that, it would just be discouraging and make you feel even more dumb for asking

And That my friend is what the SEARCH function is for, to keep newbie questions to a minimum

I don't mind blunt answers but whenever someone has to make an @$$ of themselves over me just simply asking then thats just ignorant...

you made the ass of yourself by asking if you could make smoke with a stock charger

I know that it's a stupid question by the way i was just wondering what the result might be if i babied the truck with the injectors

there's your answer! but I know most people, "if it's there, you are gonna try it"

I know im that lazy. plus i enjoy the socalizing part that goes along with asking a question and getting feedback.

Your current mods are already capable of pushing things WELL beyond safe limits. Better get a built auto/13" clutch and a bigger turbo/twins and related supporting mods.

How does one get a 13" clutch in an auto?

How the hell does anyone thing that a HX35 will support 240's with a Drag/Smarty stack?

Damn, a 66mm would have issues with that.