injectors help?

How does one get a 13" clutch in an auto?

How the hell does anyone thing that a HX35 will support 240's with a Drag/Smarty stack?

Damn, a 66mm would have issues with that.

Totally do-able drive with a egg under the go pedal and turn down the boxes:hehe:

gull dern thought everone knew dat chit:bang:bang

How does one get a 13" clutch in an auto?

He didn't say what trans he had. Just because he said "will the tranny take it" doesn't exactly say which. Implied, but not specific. Covering all the bases. Miss the / between built auto and clutch? Wasn't sure what he had.

I know that it's a stupid question by the way i was just wondering what the result might be if i babied the truck with the injectors
Allow me to answer your question with a question. What exactly would be the point of having 240HP injectors if you had to baby the truck all the time? If you know you can't use the power that those injectors could make why install them?

ill just say that i had stock injectors and wanted more power, so i had the chance to pick up some JL Machine 5x18s for my 12V. So i put them in and figured i'd baby it.
First Problem- Lift pump couldn't keep up (had to buy $500 AirDog)
Second Problem- Very undriveable unless you have a remote controlled foot (too surgy with a 35)
Third Problem- Didn't have head studs yet ( Headgasket= KaBlooeeii!!!)
Fourth Problem- If you go past 3/4 throttle you can peg a 2000* EGT gauge
Fifth problem- hasn't happened to me yet but 9712valve had his compressor wheel shoot out of the turbo, break the housing, and then proceed to take out everything in between the front of the engine to the air just in front of the grille.

My opinion- wait til you have the supporting mods to install them regardless if you buy them or not. if they are a good deal, and you know you want big power down the road, go ahead and buy them and just set them aside until the right time comes. just my $.02

I guess it's my bad that i figured i'd ask a question whether it's stupid or not also i pretty much had an idea that i couldn't run those injectors with the drag comp/smarty anyways since they do raise the egt's a little but i haven't seen over 600*(probe is post-turbo). I didn't think it was against the law to ask a simple question to all of the people that may have input.

If your probe is post turbo, theres a significant difference in temps post and pre turbo, and I want to say that pre turbo is a couple hundred degrees hotter... I can't remember how much, but someone on here should know.

Theres something wrong with your pyrometer if the highest you have seen is 600 post turbo with a drag/smarty stack, a stock truck with just a drag comp and hx 35 on level 5 egts will hit 1500-1600egts wot

actually i take that back I've seen 900* once and that was with the smarty/comp(before drag) and also before the injectors...

I ran 250 injectors with my stock tranny and stock turbo for 2 years, as a daily driver. I had a 16cm turbo housing. Only thing was i had to watch my heat. So I would say you can run the 240 if you want too.

Back