Injectors

blackandstacked

certified idiot
Ive been talking to Billy about jammer nozzles and he has given me his opinion as to what size to get. I want to get some other opinions(not to undermine Billy just want opinions). Is a stage 4 (120 H.P.) nozzle too much for a stock turbo. My truck has 5inch stacks with no muffler, Scotty air intake and a Drag Comp.

What exact year Dodge are we referring to here? And description of equipment? 2WD? 4WD? Auto? Manual?

Also do you plan of future turbo upgrades?

I agree with the first two replies. It's definitely going to get real hot, real fast if the drag comp is turned to any of the higher levels. If your planning on upgrading the turbo down the road then it should be ok, just keep the drag comp turned down or off for the time being.

I know they are more money, but i would really recomend you look at the f1 mach injectors. You could find a used set for a reasonable price. Just my .02.

Chris

Last edited:
Yeah, just like the others have said they are gonna get that little turbo HOT. Just get the stage 5s and look at getting a bigger turbo. With my regular version comp box untapped, I can't go over 1200 degrees if I recall. I'll let you know when I get it back from the shop if you'd like.

One thing to keep in mind with the jammers you need to have a shop pop test them. We have a set of stage 5 in one truck with an auto with hx running down the road he runs down the road 70mph at about run650 degs. I have a set of our 150edms in my 5-speed with the hx it runs about 650 to 750 mph. They will got hot on the high end if you flat foot it but how often do you stay in it? They are nice with a good 62 charger.

chuck

turbo upgrade is way down the road think i will just take billys advice and go with the stage 3 nozzles. I have a volkswagen jetta diesel that needs more money than the dodge. btw its a 2000 auto 4wd 4:10 gears.

I've got stage three's. They are nice, I can get kind of hot with a 62/12 if I floor it, so I wouldn't get anything bigger wit a stock turbo. I cruise at about 700 at 75mph.

I have a Hot juice, hrvp, and stage 4 jammers and it can get real hot real quick, but it is controllable. I will say that the stock hx35 or hy35 is really holding the power back so I would look to uprgrade the turbo to get the full potential out of your set up. And I would go with the stage 5's as well. It is going to get hot quick either way.

I heard the jammer's got a nice lope to them. I'm thinking of going with jammer V nozzles, s300 with a 62/14 or the like, something cheaper. Ex. manifold, ported, turbo porting, marine gasket and a good torqueing session on it, should hold that and cool it down, if not, can allways get the head sent out and o-ringed. What numbers would that make?

Think I might pick a set of those nozzles soon, even with the stock turbo, and just run the truck on fuel + comp on 2 should be fine, 5x5 with MAP switched would be a hot dirty mess out there on the road. :p

I got stage 5 150's and had a HX35 on my truck it will get hot from a 0-60 flat fun. But they are fun with the stock turbo for now. I plan on upgrading after i get my built tranny in next week.
Here is a few videos:

That seems like it smokes the same as mine w/ the map off...

Here is a vid of the 275's with just the box on 5x5

Here is a vid of it with the map off as well..