input on 100hp nozzles and 85% over cp3

06cumminspower

i'll start from the beginning; I originally bought a set of used ddp 50hp nozzles (should have avoided used I know!) and gave my stock nozzles in exchange with cash, truck ran like pure crap after install so re did install and re torqued, never got any better so I ended up pulling them and taking them to my local bosch common-rail certified injection shop, they tested them and all six failed bosch specs on return flow (truck has 110k) so they were all rebuilt with bosch parts and reused nozzles and ended up one they couldn't get to flow right so nozzle was replaced with another from ddp. truck runs a lot better but still doesn't seem as good or as good of fuel economy as before/stock. so at this point I am thinking of throwing a few mods at the truck (already has built trans and efilive tuning) including a s475/stocker turbo kit, fass titanium, upgraded cp3, and step up to some 30lpm/100hp nozzles (end goal is to have 650-700hp that spools and tows as good or better than stock). so I was hoping to hear experiences with products on cp3's and nozzles. I would like to use industrial injection but have heard more negative things about them as opposed to smaller shops like todd at T&C diesel, john at floor it diesel, and mike at motorsport diesel/wicked diesel, and obviously exergy for the injectors. I do not need new injectors as mine now only have 2-3k on them but just curious what you guys think of II vs. others and also if connector tubes should be changed and if so should I use bosch or aftermarket tubes? looking at 85% over pump but do I need a "new" 85% over, or is a "reman" 85% over just as good of quality, I don't mind spending a lil more money if a better product but not if it isn't necessary.

In my opinion get a dual cp3 setup, till you buy a good brand % over cp3 you can buy duals.

Don't waste your money on an II pump. Motorsport or Exergy would get my vote.

Nothing wrong with an II pump. Plenty of people like myself are running them with no issues. A reman will be just fine also.

not sure I can run duals as my jake brake vaccum pump is belt mounted in that area and more opinions the better, if there is nothing wrong with II or remans then I believe I can save quite a bit of money that way

I have had good luck with the industrial injection cp3s. Out of about 15 I have installed, only one had an issue, which II took care of.

I have been running II's 100HP nozzles and II's 85% CP3 in my truck for about 4 years now, no issues

Educate yourselves

Modified CP3 information: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmAb7FrcVzU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmAb7FrcVzU[/ame]

The video was definitely worth the watch considering the first place I am starting my 06 build is EFI live and the fueling system.