Insanity

smoken250

Has anyone had a bad experience with elite diesel?????????

Last edited:
I'm not one for bashing companies, as this is a small industry and we all try to be friends, but I'm not going to lie...
I've been hung up on and treated like my money didn't spend like the rest of the world's by the same business.
And it's been the younger business partner doing the bridge burning.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

nothing but problems, the customer service is ????? If they anwser

Last edited:
Uh oh trouble in paradise. Tadd came from ATS so what would you expect?

Guys, maybe its growing pains. I'm hoping they get it right they seem to have good products, expensive, but good.

I don't think Tadd's the problem...

I really, really don't. There's some ego issues with the other half that get in the way of helping potential customers and end up losing money in the long run. Whatever, though...That's really their loss, not mine.

End of my two cents.
Hope they're able to figure everything out and get on the right track. There's a lot of talent that it would be a shame to see go to waste there.

Smoken
Have you left a voicemail?? We are hard to getahold of. what is your name and your concern?? I will be happy to help you
Dirtyblond
I do not recal hanging up on you, if i did it has nothing to do with business it was personal and we will not get into that on the public fourm.
Dukey
Your openion means nothing to me so go work on your dodge
Timmy
i know our prices are high and we believe our products are worth it
if people do not like our prices i encourage them to go elsewere, there are less expensive products (injectors, tuning, studs...) out there but we believe we have the best.
robert

Huh. I never have heard anything bad about Tadd or Robert. I have run Tadd's tune and it ran great. I am sure they will get you straightened out if you give them a chance.

Just so this doesn't turn into a bashing session, both professionally or personally, lets make sure this doesn't turn into a bashing session. If you have a legitimate concern, let it be known, and let Elite have a chance to defend itself. If its a private matter thats for PM"S

I have not dealt with elite yet but I was going to. I have emailed him about geting some custom tunes done and he got back to me and his price was half of what I got it from another sponsor on this site. I do like what I have read about his tuning and I hope it is very well done.
Anyone on here who has Tadd's tune what do you think of them especially the people who are running injectors and such.

I have been dealing with elite for 6 months or so. Since then I have used their tunes and asked their advice about all other performance mods on my truck. Both Tadd and Robert have been really helpful. I know that they don't answer the phone all the time, but I understand seeing they are actually out there working on the trucks, not sitting behind a computer all day.
Currently I run their insanity tune. What can I say? I love it. The truck hauls a$$ and the tranny shifts like it should.
I would recommend elite to anyone who want to mod these trucks.

Ok, I have to go wipe the poop off my nose now.

I've only dealt with them once for some new tunes to help with the trans. I called, got a person but not the right person. He took my info and said I'd receive a call back. Didn't by the next morning so I called back and I believe it was Robert that picked up. We discussed the info regarding tunes and payment and said he'd email me my tunes. Within the next week, the tunes were there and so far so good. Honestly, the "Insanity" tune I have is not the strongest I've ran, it hits good but seems to fall a little flat on the top end, in my truck anyways but still with good shifting. The hi-po is a great tow tune, good overall power and shifting and does what I need.

Just my experience thus far.

sredish said:
I've only dealt with them once for some new tunes to help with the trans. I called, got a person but not the right person. He took my info and said I'd receive a call back. Didn't by the next morning so I called back and I believe it was Robert that picked up. We discussed the info regarding tunes and payment and said he'd email me my tunes. Within the next week, the tunes were there and so far so good. Honestly, the "Insanity" tune I have is not the strongest I've ran, it hits good but seems to fall a little flat on the top end, in my truck anyways but still with good shifting. The hi-po is a great tow tune, good overall power and shifting and does what I need.

Just my experience thus far.

If you don't mind me asking what tune are you running?

jsut one labeled Insanity... guess I'd be a TEC 6 if that's what your looking for but there are various strategies that will work on, I believe.... I just switched back to the "Hi-Po" as well, not as strong of a hit off the bottom and not a race file either, just a good overall power and low egts for towing...

Honestly, the "Insanity" tune I have is not the strongest I've ran, it hits good but seems to fall a little flat on the top end, in my truck anyways but still with good shifting.
Where did you get the tune that you liked better than that one?
Also why did you what different ones in the first place that made you get Tadds?

DirtyBlonde said:
I don't think Tadd's the problem...

I really, really don't. There's some ego issues with the other half that get in the way of helping potential customers and end up losing money in the long run. Whatever, though...That's really their loss, not mine.

End of my two cents.
Hope they're able to figure everything out and get on the right track. There's a lot of talent that it would be a shame to see go to waste there.

All of your opinions about Elite should not be taken into consideration from anyone, leave you personal opinions and experiences out of this. Ive seen you make a few different post is regards to this and its really getting old.

Last edited by a moderator:
fordtk12 said:
Where did you get the tune that you liked better than that one?
Also why did you what different ones in the first place that made you get Tadds?

above all because I have an aftermarket trans that I've had trouble getting to shift how I want it to. with pretty much all the tunes I've tried after the trans, it shifts very violently, slamming into gears so hard that it feel likes it's going to throw the rear end out. In all cases, I've been very upfront with how it typically shifts with a tune and how I want it to shift. The tunes I got from Tadd have been the best as far as shifting goes. I'm sure I could talk to Tadd and have my race tune adjusted or reconfigured but I'm not so much into a race file right now, just a healthy improvement with good shifts and these from Elite are shifting pretty dang good and the Hi-Power one has enough power for me and has killer EGTs with plenty of power when towing, so it works.

Quite honestly, my favorite tune power-wise at this point has been one by Doug / PSDPlayer... but it did have a really hard 2 - 3 shift. Stock, the trans shifts awesome, not too hard at all but nice and firm and very quick; much like a normal trans with an aggressive SCT tune. I could use it even a tad firmer than that but most SCT tunes at this point have not shifted well at all, super super hard.

Last edited:
That tune must be an ll3 right? If you want firmer shifts, firm them up. I did +5% on the 1-2 and 2-3 upshift. I like it much better

CookCR said:
All of your opinions about Elite should not be taken into consideration from anyone, leave you personal opinions and experiences out of this. Ive seen you make a few different post is regards to this and its really getting old.

Make sure you wave your pom poms so we all know where you stand...:hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back