Installed my Flashtech HIDS last night.

He could be refering that Sylvania makes replacement HID bulbs that come in a variety of OEM apps BMW/Mercede ETC. They are also $$$$$$$$.

thats what i meant. just something better than xentec.

haloman's pattern is together, mine looks like it is criss crossing. still better than stock though.

My only issue is oncoming traffic. I have yet to figure out a way to keep from melting their retinas while still keeping my lights pointed in a suitable way for ME to drive down the road. I think the fact that my truck is lifted makes this much worse.

As far as light and pattern, it's insane. Driving the mountain roads I can literally see the road better at night.... Because at night, I can see the little centerline reflectors reflecting THROUGH the trees on the insides of turns. The light literally travels farther than there is road to see. It is physically impossible for me to come out of a turn and not have the entire straight-away in front of my lit up clear to the woods at the next turn. I'm talking over a mile in places...

I parked the truck up on a hill overlooking a pad I was grading the other night and on 13 acres it lit up the entire pad and was blowing crystal clear light right off the property through the woods and into my neighbor's pasture. I don't mean like.... you could see the headlights from over there, I mean, sit down read a book over there.

The light is nuts. A video is all that would do justice.

I'm running the Retro kit.

i have the 12,000k and 55 watt hid's they are bright as hell, i love them, but i cant get both beams to work on mine even with the pulse eliminator box's

do the watts matter?

zeus r6, i was looking at the site you posted...
its $64 for dodge, but its 35w

do the watts matter?

zeus r6, i was looking at the site you posted...
its $64 for dodge, but its 35w

I have 35w ones. I cant imagine the 55 if they were of the same quality I have. 35w is freaking bright!

55w will also have more glare, And will also wash out the color. If you want to go 55w make sure it has a 55w bulb.

IMO go with a 4300k or 4500k series 35w kit.

I was thinking around 4300k
what color do they have looking at from th front? Is there a bulb that just looks white rather than blue?

I was thinking around 4300k
what color do they have looking at from th front? Is there a bulb that just looks white rather than blue?

4300K is generally a soft white
6000k is a bright white
As you go up the more blue it gets and eventually turns purple.

I believe the bulb life expectancy is about the only thing I see!

Haloman those pictures look great! Deffinately worth the money it seems, can you get pictures of high beams? I have Silverstars in aftermarket lights in my 12v are they are better than factory but I have always wanted HID's.

I dont have any high beams pics but I dont ever use them. Dont need too. The high beam is kind of scattered.

here's my 20$ 10K bulbs i bought from a buddy who needed to sell them. They were just some extras he had laying around.
11833_1155929185509_1446090057_30393476_2166741_n.jpg

11833_1154640153284_1446090057_30391684_6846355_n.jpg

BFD99, What did you run previously?
hows lightning compared to the others?

im looking for some replacement bulbs for my 06 sport, about 5000k in color and bi-xenon, want good quality without paying too much

i had 6k HIDs before these, one burned out, so i bought these new 10k bulbs from a buddy. They arent as bright as the 6k's but still alot more than stock. When i do it again im probably gonna do 5k.

5k are the brightest u can get, they are almost pure white with a slight blue shade to them. Got HIDs for my dads 3rd Gen and haven't put them on yet. I have them in my GMC in fogs, lows, and soon highs. I got 35w output in my fogs and lows wile highs will be 55w. HIDs are like a night and day difference when i put them in and id recommend Retro Solutions, because there prices are resonable and the ballast and bulb have a lifetime warranty.

4300K should be the brightest whitest light, or so i'm told.

Back