Instance traction Inc.

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Instance traction Inc. has concocted a liquid traction solution that comes in a disposable biodegradable 12 oz bottle. I'm offering a limited amount of this revolutionary discovery to evereyone who wants to sample it. By mixing "IT" to the recommended 8 to 1 ratios, you can lower your 60ft times dramatically. I want to caution you that if you exceed the recommenced amount it can cause your vehicle to experience a buck wild, up in your grill, tin can of whoop ass wheelies.

Customer testimony:

Billy,
Last week at the track, I used a half bottle of your traction enhancer, I gain huge synergies "IT WHEELIE WURKS"

Thanks;
Burt Vieluimnee
Dawson, Ma.

Instance traction Inc.

Me and my girlfriend went drag racing, I dumped the whole bottle into my truck and did a wheelie. It turned her on, now she calls me her little monkey man and says I have a big wheelie, thanks for helping my relationship.

Vern Nibbles
Tukwila, Wa.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, me and my friends and my and friends Jimmy Jay Johnson, and-dah, Buck "Buddy" Bubbles and Leno, GM VIPs', The Snake, Gates and JR Road Runner Reining poured the whole bottle in my tank and I pulled a 1/4 mile wheel stand, we needs a whole case of 32oz bottles of Instance traction.

Send it,… quick!!……. GH

i want some!!

Brad Kerr
1100 2nd st sw
Cullman, AL 35055

I am not ready for something like that but my lepercon says he wants some. lololol

I've got too much power and already pop wheelies.. I'd only flip over backwards..

ill take a case!!!!!!

Charles Banks
Silver Leaf
5806 Kiblurn High Road
Palmdale, CA 93552

I’m on fire! I’m on fire! Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish god! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft to get the fire off of me! LOL LOL

I’m on fire! I’m on fire! Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish god! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft to get the fire off of me! LOL LOL

Help me Oprah Winfrey, LOL i love that movie

Yes it works.....

l_41cc3bf4cab6d1017f4e884439c51c1f.jpg