Intake manifolds

roachie

Taco Master
Talking about cut off intakes. Lets start hearing some design options, theories, ect.

Im going with his ^^^^

intakemanifold.jpg

Thats tits man. How bout something for the p pump 24v guys. Lines become a real pain with plenum style manifolds.

The right stuff from permatex worked for me. Also heard CAT has some hard core sealant as well.

I have been looking into one from B and B tooling, it runs about the same as all of the others and still looks about like stock. I dont know any flow number on them but its worth a look.

Last edited:
I think it's just a matter of fitting it under the hood without hitting and clearing the pump
The style I do requires a very close elbow on fuel line.. But it increases flow.. Same with the metal. But for 24v guys I think it'd just be a matter of taking time and bending them just right..
The problem is people want to much for what they have invested..
R&d suks but it pays off.. I made 10 diff designs and had then flowed before I went with what I did. Bolt patterns are another thing.. The first cylinder is hard to maintain area too also.. Since pump plate is right there.. As for sealing --- $.99 tube clear window silicone . Never fails.. Two well machined surfaces you shouldn't have a problem..

Last edited:
I'd like to see some bolt patterns.. My laptop is not near but maybe if I can figure out how to post it I will.. I don't like certain ones that hit push rod holes - it takes a lot if material away from bolt threads..

Thats tits man. How bout something for the p pump 24v guys. Lines become a real pain with plenum style manifolds.

A side draft intake like some of the CR's would be nice if they make the inlet further to the rear to clear the gov housing. Keep the v-band flange tight to the manifold so its easier to R&R the pump.

I have been looking into one from B and B tooling, it runs about the same as all of the others and still looks about like stock. I dont know any flow number on them but its worth a look.

They have one for both the VP44 and P-pumped 24v from what I just read. I wish I had the $$ and ability to have truck down time....