Intake plate question.

JamieWood

Blowin' Smoke
I may have messed up. Awhile back I mocked my motor up on the stand. I bent all of my lines from the ppump to the 24v head. Doing this I bent them around the intake reversed. Meaning that the intake is toward the rear of the motor.

Will this work? Will it come in contact with something in the engine bay? The only other thing that I can see will need to be changed is the IC piping needs to be lengthened and the dip stick will need to be shortened. Either of these wont be a problem. The only thing I'm worried about is clearance issues.

Does anyone have a pic of a motor in the engine bay showing that side of the engine? Ive looked and cant seem to find any good shots of any.

Does this help any?

VGp-pump.jpg

Mot quite 100% sure what you did, so Im not sure if it will affect you engine.....

That pic helps thanks.

Its actually going into a 94' 2500 without abs so I'm hoping there will be enough room. It looks to be enough room even in that pic. The intake will go between the 3rd and 4th injector.

judging by how tight mine is, I'm gonna say it will hit the MC. But thats nothing a custom intake horn wouldn't fix :D You could even brag about how it has "better flow" LOL