International 4700 Medium Duty Crew Cab Hauler Toter Style Truck No CDL !!

yeah me too..but if it only has 126k on it it wouldnt have thought it was that

i guess it dont matter anyways..he has it listed all over the net and it aint sold ./probly cuz he never gets back to anyone

That thing has to be slower than a turd. I had a 98 International 4700 with the 444E and that thing had a turbo and 4.11 rears and it still needed a push to get it moving.

I did not build the truck but from what I gather its 82 Chassis/frame/engine and a 99 Cab. The title says 1982 International 4700 but there was not a 4700 made that year.

Overall its a solid turn key ready truck with a great base to customize it however you want. It runs and drives great, and has plenty of power to pull a big trailer or cruise at 70mph down the freeway. Is it as fast as my 2010 or 2013 Cummins ram, No. But you don't feel the trailer behind you like you do with a lighter pickup.

I don't know what your talking about not getting back to anyone. I have responded to everyone on this forum and All my serious Inquires get immediate response when they text or call.

The truck has only been for sale 2 weeks how fast do your vehicles sell normally? LOL!

Thanks for the interest though

still got it and its listed all over the place...whats the problem...shouldve took my 02

Shouldve sold your 02 out right by now if its so nice and offered me some cash

No problem here been spending everyday boating and just finally found the time to show the truck for the first time yesterday to a guy from Wisconsin. He offered a mint Porche LT1 conversion trade.

Sorry not really looking for a trade unless its a deal I can't pass up

Thanks for you interest though

Yeah still not interested in trades just cash offers. Now that summers coming to an end I will have time to actually show the truck to interested buyers! LOL!

Knowing International, I'd say it's the MT543. 4 speed no overdrive non lockup. And because it's an 82 model, probably the hydraulic version instead of electronic. All this of course is assuming nobody changed it.

Thanks! Yeah it does pretty good on MPG. I drive it all over empty and loaded and it just loves it......but I don't think she will pull off an 11.3@120mph!!! Now that's SWEEEET!

what do you consider "Pretty good" with it loaded?
been considering getting something like this if i dont end up selling the ToyHauler.

Anyone Know If you can do anything to add more power to these?
like add a turbo, more fuel ect or will it not hold it?

They came in turbo form from factory but Cat never had good success with headgaskets and V8's.

Thanks for the compliments, interest, and help answering questions. Not sure on exact details since I did not build the truck. All I know is that its sweet truck to own. Turn key and enjoy. I drive it everywhere almost everyday, even though I have other vehicles.

This truck is absolutely the best bang for the buck on the market!

I have a 40ft cruiser and the 48ft docked next to me has a pair of CAT 3208 turbo rated at 435hp with over 850 trouble free hours. So I know this is a good reliable engine overall.

Not at my computer with pics but will load or email more soon