Interstate mcbee cam

Badbrad3701

Borrowed Money
m 3929042 that's the part number jw if anyone ran this cam or heard anything about it? Thanks

I would say don't buy it. For $190 it can't be good quality. A regrind from Colt costs about $375. And some of these Hamilton's are going for a lot more than that new. So that tells me it can't be very good quality. I couldn't even find specs on it. Just my two cents.

Already have it but was lookin at it and it has small casting compared to stock cam

Installed that brand of cam and followers in a customers N14 and seemed to work fine. They have been in the diesel industry for over 65 years and ISO certified

Last edited:
Plan on making this truck fun tow truck with lil set twins and drag race it lil too

I would say don't buy it. For $190 it can't be good quality. A regrind from Colt costs about $375. And some of these Hamilton's are going for a lot more than that new. So that tells me it can't be very good quality. I couldn't even find specs on it. Just my two cents.

If I sold a cam for $1200, would that mean it was the highest quality cam?

No sir. But looking online I couldn't find any specs or further info. Assumed it wasn't anything worth the money. Sorry for misleading anyone. I was just trying to help they guy out.

Interstate mcbee is a major aftermarket HD diesel parts supplier. The engine shop I started my apprenticeship at was an Interstate McBee supplier. All the overhauls got their parts. Liners, pistons, the works.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

I am assuming that is a stock replacement cam. I would think you would benefit from a different grind to take advantage of the twins.

Have you used a calipers or anything to verify the small cast and smaller looking lobes? Compared it side by side with a stock cam?

U can look at it and see it smaller casting an lobes widths are smaller compared to my stock cam

Back