iPhone 3GS 32GB Black with 4.0 Beta

MacbooknMyTruck

Waiting and Wanting
Hey guys, I have for sale an iPhone 3GS 32GB, black in color. The phone will come will 4 black cases (Griffin Elan Form Leather, Jam Jacket, Switcheasy rebel Serpent, and Incipio NGP) and some screen protectors. The phone is in great condition, as it has had a case on it since day one. The phone has two small scratches on the front of the phone (not on the screen) and some minor blemishes on the back from the cases. There are no scratches on the screen, and it has had a screen protector on it since a week after I got it. This phone is registered in the iPhone Developer Program:)bow:), and has the 4.0 software on it before it even comes out! It comes with all original accessories, including the box. I have over $100 in cases alone.

I'll take $400 :rockwoot:

My mom is buying mine, same exact phone, except mines jailbroken. Good luck with the sale! I'm getting the new iPhone 4 also!

My mom is buying mine, same exact phone, except mines jailbroken. Good luck with the sale! I'm getting the new iPhone 4 also!

Haha thanks man! Hopefully I can get this thing sold quickly.

And if the buyer would like it to be jailbroken or unlocked, I can do it :rockwoot:

you jailbreaking it on 3.1.3 or 3.1.2? What baseband are you running on them? I'm still at 04.26.08 and 3.1.2. Never went to 3.1.3. I just do it for winterboard and 5 icon dock and 5 icon springboard. And backgrounder.

Yeah I would actually just jailbreak on the current firmware (iPhone 4.0 beta 4) but I'm not sure why anyone would want to jailbreak it. 4.0 brings everything that we used to have to jailbreak for.

ebay...

$400 is insane too. your going to make money off of it after you buy the new phone..

But then again, the cases aren't cheap either..

ebay...

$400 is insane too. your going to make money off of it after you buy the new phone..

But then again, the cases aren't cheap either..

See, that's the thing. There is a guy on the Org selling his, but he is not including all the cases I am, and he is asking $350.

I am gonna list it on eBay next week. I would just much rather sell it one here. I hate eBay :hehe:

Here's a bump for ya! I stuck with my 8gb 3g just so I could keep my contract and get the iPhone 4. I'm pumped!

I would just much rather sell it one here. I hate eBay :hehe:

Interesting considering you said this on PSN:

Listen guys, I've done this more than a few times. I sell peoples iPhones/iPods a lot on eBay. I also repair them on a regular basis. I know what these things are worth,

Listen guys, I've done this more than a few times. I sell peoples iPhones/iPods a lot on eBay. I also repair them on a regular basis. I know what these things are worth,
I was thinkin the same thing....

Yeah, this is the reason I hate eBay :hehe:

People come to me constantly, "Can you sell my iPod on eBay for me?"

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Last edited:
Yeah i'd say 400$ is good, considering its a 32gb and has no contract! Just pop in a sim and go!

It doesn't matter if it has a contract or not...once the sim is swapped out.
Just sayin.....

"I'm Just Sayin...." Been using that alot lately. LOL