iPhone 3GS 32GB Black with 4.0 Beta

All phone contracts are subsidized! If you not getting a free or new phone every contract period you are throwing money away

This is not europe!

It doesn't matter if it has a contract or not...once the sim is swapped out.
Just sayin.....

Good point, but what if someone is currently locked into a contract and wants an iPhone? Or doesn't want a contract on AT&T so they can get the iPhone on Verizon (whenever that comes)?

Good point, but what if someone is currently locked into a contract and wants an iPhone? Or doesn't want a contract on AT&T so they can get the iPhone on Verizon (whenever that comes)?
*prays that the iphone stays far away from verizon*

If you have a regular phone and just drop your sim in it you still have to register the iPhone with AT&T. I have no idea why...I had to do it when I gave my old 3G to my GF before the phone would work on the network.

If you have a regular phone and just drop your sim in it you still have to register the iPhone with AT&T. I have no idea why...I had to do it when I gave my old 3G to my GF before the phone would work on the network.

Yeah, I can tell you why. It's because they want your $30 a month for internet :hehe:

But you do not have to sign another 2 year contract. :woohoo:

EDIT: If you jailbreak it and unlock it, you can run it on T-Mobile or on a cheap data plan from AT&T ($15 for non smart-phones). But if you run it on T-Mobile, it only runs on their Edge network, which is painfully slow :bang