Is 22k a fair price for my truck

solow1k

Ive got a friend that is looking into a truck and really likes mine. Fresh trans, and elite tow injectors just went in

-MBRP full exhaust
-suncoast trans/converter
-06 front end conversion
-SCT with custom tuning
-DJM full suspension
-24" chrome wheels

Truck has about 70k on the clock

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

That is a slick looking truck. I usually don't like the look of lowerd trucks with big rims on them, but yours pulls it off great. I would say that with the upgrades you have mentioned your not to far off. Is your truck studded?

-French

That is a slick looking truck. I usually don't like the look of lowerd trucks with big rims on them, but yours pulls it off great. I would say that with the upgrades you have mentioned your not to far off. Is your truck studded?

-French

Yes sir, ARP head studs and delete

its an 04, and yes i put an 06 clip on it. Thanks for the compliments, i shot 24 at him. Hopefully he goes for it

Actually sounds low to me. I was thinking asking 25 for mine a while back, and its got 105K and an 03.

My buddie's been asking for 22k for his 04 harley 4x4 truck, and not one bite on it. Its got 100k on it. I'd say your price is fair, but it really just comes down to the location.

Actually sounds low to me. I was thinking asking 25 for mine a while back, and its got 105K and an 03.

if it goes up in any actual for sale adds then yes ill ask 25-27

Sick truck man!

thanks

My buddie's been asking for 22k for his 04 harley 4x4 truck, and not one bite on it. Its got 100k on it. I'd say your price is fair, but it really just comes down to the location.

im in Dallas Texas, truck country

Damb trucks must sell high in texas. There is a 07 CC KR dually with 75k on it at a Ford dealership in Annapolis Md. for 24k and it's been there for 3 months. 03-05's over 100k can be had for 16-18k just about everywhere.