Is okay to ask questions about dmax's in RV's

bassn_07

I just purchased a 2007 Jayco Seneca 34SS RV with the Duramax / Allison, and I'm curious to know if it's okay to ask question in regards to my Dmax in tis forum?

Thanks

Whats the hp/trq rating? I have a feeling its the same one they use in the Kodiak with the lower hp and trq.

Whats the question?

Cobra#3747 said:
Whats the hp/trq rating? I have a feeling its the same one they use in the Kodiak with the lower hp and trq.

Whats the question?

It has 300hp and 605 pounds of torque, and it is on the Kodiak chassis.

I would like to add some power to help with towing. My GCWR is 26,000, and I will be using all of that. Also, I plan on adding a pyrometer and exhaust, if there are any out there. Thanks.

Last edited:
Wow, thats going to be heavy. Not sure how the EGTs are going to react

Are you going to be driving in mountains and such? Or mostly flat land?

Yep, it's going to be a heavy sucker. I plan on adding pyrometer while in stock mode just to see where I'm at before any modifications.

I live in the valley, anywhere I go there is a mountain to conquer.

Probably EFILive is going to be your only hope for more power, the EGT's will be fun to play with, but probably can get something done.

See if you can find the order sheet. I'm 99.6% positive it is an LLY. I'm not sure but I believe the 04.5 to05 tuners will work. Call Mark Craig @ diesel performance parts and ask him to be sure

Back