Is RR kit needed for 150 over stock

The regulator diverts fuel back to the tank when the pressure overcomes the spring. So why wouldn't the fuel want to go to the heads instead of back through the return line. Its not the regulator "acting fast enough" its the FUEL PUMP not keeping up.

Once you figure this out and read what you typed above, you will want to smack yourself with a hammer for typing it.

Like I said PSDPlayer I am still learning how things work. That is why I asked. Please excuse me for my ignorance. I am just trying to do the right things so i don't starve the injectors, which I have learned for asked people like yourself and from reading post on hear

Like I said PSDPlayer I am still learning how things work. That is why I asked. Please excuse me for my ignorance. I am just trying to do the right things so i don't starve the injectors, which I have learned for asked people like yourself and from reading post on hear

I'm just messin with you. I do seriously want to find the person that originated the "regulator not acting fast enough" myth.

Would bigger fuel lines be needed or will a standalone pump and the factory lines be sufficient. I plan on getting a sct programmer with xtreme street or xtreme race from innovative diesel. Have no desire to go to bigger injectors.

the FASS and airdog systems come with all the line that is needed. So you'll be fine with whichever pump system you get. Really no need to go with bigger lines for stock sticks.

He's done this to me, Doug is just screwing around with you. He's a good guy, he'll help you out alot, just like most everyone else on this board

He's havin fun , but he will also dish out a whole lot of good free info. He's everywhere , all the time !

No problem, from reading post on here he seems very help fill and like to pull on every ones chain every once and a while
3 do appreciate rveyones help and info on here

With the airdog II would a RR kit even be needed since the pump is regulated itself

Thanks

Get you an ADII or FASS 150/180, do the banjo bolt mod, and maybe some fuel lines and be done with it.

I agree.
It don't matter what you are running, stock , or otherwise...the factory stuff is not up to par.

Back