Is this a real thing?

I cant disagree with your statements. This just goes to show you that every truck is different I have an '07 5.9 same as you and mine reacts in almost the opposite way with BD compared to your findings with smarty.

Only time will tell about the custom tunes with BD. BUt for right now I know I can fuel deeper in the rpm range then I can with smarty.

by the way....Did you make that grill insert yourself? If you did what did you use?

what ever works.... right ? I do hope though the BD doesn't do to you what it has to many !

The insert I had custom made. I had to have 10 made to keep the cost down but, they still aren't cheap. I still have a few left if you might want one.

dodge the bullet posted his dyno sheets weeks ago, and you can clearly see that the BD program fuels all the way.

what ever works.... right ? I do hope though the BD doesn't do to you what it has to many !

The insert I had custom made. I had to have 10 made to keep the cost down but, they still aren't cheap. I still have a few left if you might want one.

Yeah im interested, send me a PM......

Your right whatever works. I dont think that stuff happens much anymore with the download process especially with PMT.

Mulisha ur right man it fuels the whole way

we tried this on sledpuller21 truck it only ran up to like 3800

mine ran a little higher than that