Is this an ICP issue?

LiftedBlackHD

I've been experiencing symptoms for the last few months that I believe are caused by an ICP failure. Idle bouncing from 500-800 the ocassional surge/uncommanded jump in rpm's and it even died 3-4 times. The symptoms are consistent with everything that I have read in regards to a bad ICP.

I recently got a Byllydog Outlook monitor that allows me to monitor ICP (Injection control pressure) as well as IPW (injection pulse widths) Tonight I did a little experiment.

With the ICP sensor in place the ICP reads between 1016-1036 and the IPW reads 145-147. When I remove the ICP sensor (passenger valve cover) the ICP reads 1535-1536 and the IPW reads 97-99.

Now I'm not 100% certain what these numbers mean, but it seems to me that there is some obvious differences...

Is this enough info to prove that the ICP sensor is my problem?

The truck did throw the CEL with the sensor out but my Monitor did NOT record any DTC.

TIA

My truck used to do this... they did 2 things. One, change the ICP and 2 put a new glow plug wire harness on as well. Not sure WHICH one fixed it but it's cured. I know the 04's had a few recalls on these issues.