Isn't there a "show us your wheels" Thread??

Pangela

Not here.
I'm looking for it, can't find it, and wanna see a BUNCH of wheels, with tires on them. It's hard to find this on the wheel web sites, so I wanted to see all our setups.

Help me find the thread? Mkay. Thanks

not sure where the thread is, I don't remember seeing one. (nothin new there though).. But we can start a new one.:Cheer:

Attachments

• wheeltire.JPG
    wheeltire.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 36
  • wheeltire2.JPG
    wheeltire2.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 77
here u go

Attachments

• IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 42
Pro comp wheels with pro comp 305-70-16 mud terrains

028-1.jpg

Here's some Helo 835s for ya. Not a current pic of the truck, but the pic was taken the day I got the wheels.

Attachments

• Small Truck Pic3.jpg
    Small Truck Pic3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 94
Colin, looks good. And that is a fabulous avatar pic lol. I love the Flag in the back. Did you plan it that way?

Willy91 said:
Pro comp wheels with pro comp 305-70-16 mud terrains

028-1.jpg

ok, this is strange, because I've been looking at all these wheels with the round holes in them, and I haven't liked the way they look at all... but in this picture, I REALLY like them! What the hell. This could be problematic. Now what's I'm gonna do lol. Yeesh.

I currently have 16.5 American Racing, and they're hard to find tires for in that size, blah. So I was planning on going up to 17". Here's my current ones:

And here's some I was looking at:

I like the way these look too:

And these also: XD Hoss's

Hmm... that's interesting. I guess if I want them, I'll have to wait 90 days then huh lol. A friend of mine just got them within about a week, so maybe I'll have to try his source!

summer vs winter LOL that's funny. I'm looking for black wheels, but not quite like your winter ones lol

I'd either step up to 18's or down to 16's.. 17's are going to be the next 16.5.. They are already more difficult than other sizes to find tires for..

Here are a couple of shots of my truck with Eagle Alloy 137's.......Andy

Attachments

• Photos 005a.jpg
    Photos 005a.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Photos 005b.jpg
    Photos 005b.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 83
good lord that is a lotta tire shine or someone sprayed their tires with clear coat :)

Blue01F250 said:
good lord that is a lotta tire shine or someone sprayed their tires with clear coat :)

LOL I thought the same thing, except I figured someone hit it with a giant can of Clear Nail Polish. Top Coat Xtra Shine :poke:

I did a set of the "ones with holes in 'em" For a customer of mine, only I had them powdercoated Anthricite/gunmetal. They looked SICK AS HELL!!
Also have to agree that the 17s are a biznatch to get decent prices on tires for. I would go with a 18" with a 33 or 35" tire.

Ok, so the next people who post pics, please state the size of your wheel so I can compare 16" vs 17" vs 18". This is more problematic than I first suspected. Why's everything gotta be so complicated? :doh:

Also, with my 96 12v that has the 8 on 6.5" bolt pattern, what rim width and offset would you guys recommend? For both 17" and 18" rims. Thanks!

p.s. (ha, I just did a PS LOL) Don't forget to take into account that I will be mainly sled pulling, but drag racing as well when the opportunity occurs. So I need a versatile wheel and tire to help me take over the world. LMAO, ok just kidding.

Last edited:
Pangela said:
Also, with my 96 12v that has the 8 on 6.5" bolt pattern, what rim width and offset would you guys recommend? For both 17" and 18" rims. Thanks!

p.s. (ha, I just did a PS LOL) Don't forget to take into account that I will be mainly sled pulling, but drag racing as well when the opportunity occurs. So I need a versatile wheel and tire to help me take over the world. LMAO, ok just kidding.

Oh AND PS.......Like pinkey and the brain brain brain brain....??

Pangela said:
LOL I thought the same thing, except I figured someone hit it with a giant can of Clear Nail Polish. Top Coat Xtra Shine :poke:

hahaha, that'd have to be a freaking 5 gallon bucket and slap it on with a brush to get that shiny!