Isn't there a "show us your wheels" Thread??

feelmecummin said:
Jeff, i think ive seen it. its a grey 02 with flairs? its like the opposite of your truck, whats chrome on yours is black on it?

HELO's rule!
yeup.. Same lights but black, same wheels but black, same flairs, and DARK tint on all windows and windshield.. For some reason I can't find any pictures other then this one.. :bang

Attachments

• MikenZack.jpg
    MikenZack.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 65
PRattenbury said:
What kinda wheels are those on the red DMax?

they look like American Racing Atlas wheels...

m660.jpg

getblown5.9 said:
JFlaggs wheels...

Those are 17x9 Centerlines with 35x12.5R17 ProComp At's. They used to be polished, but their dirty now. I just got a sandblaster a couple weeks ago, so some powdercoat is scheduled in the near future.

219386.jpg
Thanks TJ, I knew I joined this site for some reason.....so guys like you could post pictures for guys like me:eek:wned:

good lord that is a lotta tire shine or someone sprayed their tires with clear coat

Well actually it is not alot of shine sprayed on them.Those photos were taken late in the day when the sun was coming from the West so it had sat all day too.The product used is made by Hollander and called "Onyx".You apply a even light mist all over the tire and thats how they look.Man at a show with parking as tight as the All Truck Nationals you better not be doing any excessive spraying and getting it all over someones detailed ride next to you.

A little bit of Onyx goes along way and onces its applied it will stay on the sidewalls and not splatter all over your lower body panels when you leave.Absolutely the best rubber and molding detailer I have ever found.......Andy

I prefer the look of dry tires.....the "wet" look doesn't do anything for me.

JFlagg said:
I prefer the look of dry tires.....the "wet" look doesn't do anything for me.
my Dad uses the tire shine on the Lexus and the damn thing turns brown real fast so he has to keep applying it.. I just scrub em with bleach white and call it good. So that's what he does with the dually now. Lexus is already SOL until he gets new tires..

That Armor-All tire shine is the worst....5 minutes down the road and every dust molecule is stuck to it and the tire looks crap again.....

Old Wheels:D

Vision Type 81 19.5's
100_0320.sized.jpg

New Wheels...not on quite yet, but in the barn!

American Racing Fuel 8's
(mine have 8 spokes, not 6;)

b619.jpg

Chris

16x8 Eagle 058's with 285 Mastercraft Courser C/T's on em

Attachments

• 1080959296_l.jpg
    1080959296_l.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 47
  • post-24-1175010253.jpg
    post-24-1175010253.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 21
18x8.5 Weld Renegades (done in Charcoal Metallic) with 325/60R18 tires:
32245.jpg

20x10 Weld Velociti 8 XTs (done in black) with 38/15.50R20 Dick Cepek Mud Country:
29401.jpg

teddybear said:
24"x1" Glance Terminators wrapped in Primo Vtracks:hehe:

Wow lol 24"'s not quite what I'd imagined LOL, I bet the girls all wanna go for a ride ;)

Here are mine

Attachments

• smallerwheel.jpg
    smallerwheel.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 21