ISSPRO Performax Gauges Installed

riggz

Night Train
Just finished my gauges. I did have my MSD DashHawk installed on the A-post but I moved it up to the the headliner/windshield mount. Went with 60psi boost (planning for the future ;) ), 2000* pyro, fuel psi, and hpop. The DashHawk monitors the oil temp, coolant temp, trans temp, and voltage via the OBD-II. It monitors a lot of other stuff on the other screens but those are the 4 I keep on the main display. It's set to flash red when any of those 4 get out of a set range so if my oil, coolant, or tranny temps get too hot it warns me. If my voltage drops below 10 or spikes above 15 it flashes red. If any codes are thrown it flashes red as well.

Gauges-01.jpg

Gauges-02.jpg

I plan on installing a rear diff temp, air psi, and ammeter (if they decide to make one in the Performax line.) When I get these, I'll put one on each side of the column and one over the column. The install on these was super easy.

I also ordered the Data Logger system which should be here next week.

Thanks. I'll snap a night shot when it gets dark out. It was dark in my truck with the door closed (my windshield is also tinted if you notice) but not dark enough.

Question for you riggz, I have the Isspro EVs and I just installed them. I followed DieselManors directions for wiring them, but the red wire with the yellow trace that they suggested for switched 12v, is only 12v on my truck when the lights are on, did you use that wire, or another? I called dieselmanor tech but got there answering service. I don't have a voltmeter and I would hate to buy one just for this.

I used one of the switched wires from the ignition. I forget which wire it is, but it's switched on and stays hot during starting. I'll go look in a few.

Thanks guys. I like em so far! Still waiting on the adapter piece from ISSPRO which should be here wednesday for the fuel psi to work.

Yeah the data logger will be here tomorrow! can't wait to test it out and set some baselines before i start going big later down the road.