Isspro Performax or DiPricol Optix

Which Gauges?

• Total voters
whose gauge pod is that? I want one like that for my '05... I need to buy like 6 or 7 gauges, and I was planning on buying DiPricols, but if someone would talk me into/sell me some Isspros, I'm game :eek:

At least some EVs were made in India, maybe people had problems with getting parts of them. I know both sets of them that went into my 97 crapped out in under a year...

whose gauge pod is that? I want one like that for my '05... I need to buy like 6 or 7 gauges, and I was planning on buying DiPricols, but if someone would talk me into/sell me some Isspros, I'm game :eek:

As much as you like to play with your truck the ISSPRO's sound like the best deal for you. The recall alone made me switch mine out and now with the data logger they will be even better.

The pod is available special order from ISSPRO, but is also available from Gauge Works. It's made for later model Fords & Dodges, but I rigged it into place on my OBS Ford.

For the gauges, see the group buy being organized here:
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?p=530089

At least some EVs were made in India, maybe people had problems with getting parts of them. I know both sets of them that went into my 97 crapped out in under a year...
Yes, some of our previous gauges were contract manufactured in India. Since I've been here (going on 3½ years), all new projects have been built here.

Sorry to hear about your previous gauges. Did you send them back under warranty?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

The first ones I did, they were swapped no problem, no questions by the vendor.