Issues with rebuild

I know they are good with the older trucks but the cr trucks not for sure, i was told by a few people to go to them and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about but i wouldnt think that would cause it, would it need any added timing to run good?

Are the electronics that run the 2nd cp3 bad? Have you call the manufacturer of the kit and asked them if they possibly sent a bad computer or whatever that electronic box is called.

Sounds like that shop is just throwing parts at it, do they have any experience working with dual pumps, or high hp trucks at all?

X2, its unlikely the Top pump is the Problem MAYBE the TOP FCA. I think I know what the Problem is, just need to narrow it down, it much easier for Me to walk you threw it on the phone so Just call.

X2, its unlikely the Top pump is the Problem MAYBE the TOP FCA. I think I know what the Problem is, just need to narrow it down, it much easier for Me to walk you threw it on the phone so Just call.

Todd is the man! A wealth of knowledge!

well just an update truck is still not running and the pump is not back to the shop that i took the truck to so when it gets back the truck is going to fleece to get fixed right, hopefully my luck will change

I wouldn have had a problem to just take it to you if you was a bit closer todd but its a little far so i thinking fleece can take care of me

I am sure Fleece will fix you up,If they have any questions Just call Me.

Eliminate the top pump electrical wise
I would pull the bottom fca and check the plunger for rust if it's been sitting for a while that will cause irratic rpms

When you did the injectors did you torque the injector first or the connector tubes?

When you did the injectors did you torque the injector first or the connector tubes?

I believe the injectors, I am thinking thats part of where i messed up but also there was a short wire that hooked from my cab to the bed that got rippped off, is it some sort of ground? its on the passenger side and didnt look like much

I believe the injectors, I am thinking thats part of where i messed up but also there was a short wire that hooked from my cab to the bed that got rippped off, is it some sort of ground? its on the passenger side and didnt look like much

You're supposed to torque the connector tubes first to seat it into the injector and allow the injector to turn as needed for proper seating. As far as the wire going from the cab to the bed, its just a ground wire so the bed has a good ground as far as i know.

It is a ground.

Need help asap

goin to finally pick my truck up at triple b, tomorrow he is trying to charge me 300 dollars and all he has done is taken my top pump off and sent it off to see if its good. Should i pay him? its been there for 4 months

300$ for what? For only labor to remove and Install a top pump? Or does that include the labor and test fees and shipping for the cp3? Is the truck running? How many hours did he charge?

Back