It's right around the corner!

Ordered my spool and 37 splines shafts.
got my fuel cell here, ordered a pull cable for my axle lock. no more vacuum pump
still gotta get p pump 24v lines, pump gear, hand throttle and lookin to get a different turbo. and racing seats should be here anytime. and get my pump built.

dont no if be done b4 the 1st hook in april

not even close but its moving along everyday im crossin another thing off the list, workin on the hitch now

Finally found a machine shop that wouldn't try and rape me over wrist pin bushings. Rods are going to them tomorrow...so glad their local. Once I get a balancer ordered I can start putting it back together! :rockwoot:

I just need to put my trans blanket on and I'm ready.

Mine hasent moved from the corner of the barn where I parked it last fall lol... and I still plan on going through the entire engine before my first hook.:bang Farming and building the shop to work on it in comes first lol

Dropped mine off in Cincinnati the Sunday after the BOB indoor pull and there it sits, A2W full of antifreeze and smoke tube parts laying on it still. I might get it out a time or two this coming season, but with fuel looking to be $4+ a gal I probably won't be taking it far from NKY

-Michael