Its time for my 2nd gen swap.. need help!!

dodge05cr

Granny Shifter
Its about time I get my 2nd gen setup ordered and installed before spring. I had a stock 3rd gen location s366 and it just wasnt enough for what i do with the truck. Very smokey even on sw4, tq1, rp1. Its an 05 street race and drag truck pretty much. Not my daily driver. I would like to go for 800 hp or so, if i can make that happy I'd be veryyy happy! I dont want to kill my launch or be laggy in between shifts, i can shift fast tho lol. I dont know if a cast s472 will be to big, or if that will be my best option. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Search function, tons of info

Im just looking for some people with similar setups to mine or just someone with a big single on a stick 3rd gen. I did google stuff and search stuff but its alot of different information. People say this will work and this wont work, lol well can anyone tell me whats my best option to do.

thread revival..did you decide on a turbo yet? The 67.7 is supposedly rated for 900+ and spool the same if not better than a 366.

thread revival..did you decide on a turbo yet? The 67.7 is supposedly rated for 900+ and spool the same if not better than a 366.

Was going to say the same thing. I haven't gotten a chance to run the BW S467 on my truck but I drove a 6.7 common rail with one and it was awesome! Plus you get a billet wheel and race cover for ~$1,200.