Jeep Wrangler with a 12 valve cummins? yes!

Thanks, i was planning on upgrading the linkage just hadnt got a chance yet, i didnt realise how bad the factory setup is.

well its factory linkage, but with a drop pitman arm. i thought i might have some issues, but didnt have the time to fix it as of now cause i wanted to get it out in front of the public. but now i realise it needs immediate attention. what are you guys with the big tires and lift doing on yours?

Very nice setup...Really like the stretched look.

If you have a king pin D60 get a set of Dedenbear high steer arms with the king pin adjustment. You can tighten it up and it will straighten the knuckle and take out all the slop. Throw a hydo-assist on and that should clear up any issues. Is this a trail only rig, or will it see street time?

its the D60 from 95 Ram including the suspension as well.

a lot of street time but fully capable to trail as well.

Hey your jeep looks great! I saw you at the Jamboree, I came up and asked if your on CompetitionDiesel. I corrected a few people who were telling there friends that your jeep has a 4bt, seemed everyone just assumed, but its easy to hear its got a 6bt!

Lavon

Thanks!! it was almost starting to be annoying how many people kept asking if it was a 4bt, glad you were correcting them.