Jefferson State Diesel Dyno Day and Redding Drag Strip Street Legals Nov.1st

Wrightman

We are going to be running the Dyno at our shop and having one last fun night at the Redding Drag Strip on Nov. 1st, the last Street Legal on the Schedule.

Don't forget to sign me up. I'll go first if that slot is available.

Well, My truck has issues right now, but If I can figure them out, I will try and make it. Colin

I know im going to try and make it but I want to see who else is going to come

Man i would have loved to watch you lay the smack down on some people

I also forgot to post we are going to have a little hamburger barbeque so hopefully I can get a decent count on who is going to be there.

I know im going to try and make it but I want to see who else is going to come

You know damn well your going to be there, your mom isn't going to let you and Coleman stay home alone together again after your shinanigans with her douche bag and the liquor cabinet, dude their 5th wheel will never be the same. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

LMFAO i was wondering when you were going to make a comment. Hey by the way call me i need to talk to you

oh wow beave.... great. That sounds just lovely. You and coleman defiled mom's 5th wheel. I don't even want to know. Moron lol.

Um, wow, this is short notice, doubt I'll be there, but if I am around, I might wander up.

Um, wow, this is short notice, doubt I'll be there, but if I am around, I might wander up.[/QUOTE]

Everything in our world is short notice. Sorry, we are just trying to have some fun and get together one last time before we spend all winter tearing all the trucks down.

What about the weather? dyno and bbq anyway? I'm in just let us know:Cheer:

Sounds like the weather may be an issue. I think I'll stay home and work on mine. Have a great time.