Jefferson State Diesel Nationals Drags, Pulls and Dyno September 19th 2009

Wrightman

Hey everyone it looks like everything is all comming together for the Inagural Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. There will be Drag Racing Sanctioned By the NHRDA for Points, We will have our Dyno out there of Course and also looks like MLM will bring their sled for some pulls in the evening. The Sled Classes will be Stock (Stock Turbo), Street (Up to 2.8), Super Street (Larger Single or Twins) and of Course Modified (If One Shows Up). We are working out all of the details right now so lets get it started and please let us know if you are going to attend or participate it will be greatly appreciated for our planning for payouts and time schedule. We are working on payouts and sponsors right now so please check back once in a while for updates.

Thanks Everyone for your support We are Very Pleased to be bringing something back to Redding and are Very Excited to work with NHRDA Again and with MLM. Can't wait for the fun.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

if it goes down..ill be there to spank chris with the 6.4 .... not ..but i would go and compete.

Joel will pull in super street and we will bring uncle Jessie{ 93 Dodge} and the ramcharger . The bracket race ? will it be just NHRDA ?

you won't be spank me over your knee but you might beat me at the drags and out drink me

I will be there and will dyno and hopefully get some runs down the track.

Joe

Ouch!!!! I was planing on attending the NADM Sled Pull in Salt Lake City, UT on Sept 19th :(

BBD

Well Scott I am sure everyone comming would love to see your truck but that is what happens when the ball doesn't roll fast enough. Keep us in mind if things don't work out.

I am double checking my schedule, But I think I can make it.

0919-XL.gif