John Robinson in the 6's and 200's.

Hell yeah John congrats to you and the team. This is full of win up in here nicely done.

Chris

How ironic that after all that crap that Greg has spewed, the call-outs, the drivel, and the multiple personalities, that John runs a personal best under 7 seconds and over 200 MPH while Greg $hits the bed.....

Well, ironic and embarrassing as hell for Greg.

Congrats on the awesome lap John. We are very proud of you.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

The only thing that could have made it better is if Hogue has actually lined up next to him on that lap....like he was asked to do.

John Congratulations to you and your team on your Pass! Couldn't be a better representative of the Diesel Community!

The Gm parts performance dragster is a joke ... I wonder if General Motors knows he's representing them ? Anything sponsored by Gm I wound thing woukd have a nice professional look to it . I will take a pic of the Gm parts performance rig & send it in ...your going to love this ..lol

Understandably this is HUGE FREAKING NEWS for us here on the interwebs, but I am very curious as to what the buzz was around you. Did many others at the event see the significance of your pass?

Without a video I don't believe it actually happened:) I do however believe everything said about Hogue's "program". Congrats John.