Joined the tickle by wire family...

Got Smoke?

Well I needed a newer dependable NOT highly modified 4 door truck so I joined the tickle by wire family this week.

Is bone stock except for the H&S and deletes. I will say the trans tune makes it drive A LOT BETTER! :rockwoot:

I can't stand this QUIET truck though.... the cat is getting deleted soon! Maybe a cold air intake.... but don't want to do a lot to this truck need it to stay family dependable. Not to mention I don't want to have to drop a ton of money on a built trans!

:thankyou2: Jory & Phil for answering a lot of questions for the last week!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Those things stay pretty quiet even with straight pipes. The VG turbo is a hellofa muffler.

I assume you kept the Primed truck?

My 97 is DRIFTWOOD not primer!:soap::kick:

Yes I still have it... its drivable but it needs a bunch of little things. One of my close friends of 16 years was looking to get into a newer truck so we worked out a deal. :snoop:

It's a nice truck, on the bright side, you can listen to the stereo now. LOL

Dis. Amazing how much less fatique you get driving a quiet vehicle. Put the stereo out of my toy truck into my car. Used to listen on level 30 now 30 makes my ears bleed LOL

Very nice truck OP!

It's a nice truck, on the bright side, you can listen to the stereo now. LOL

It is very nice it belonged to one of my closest friends he's had it for 3 years and bought it bone stock so I know the trucks modified history. It also has a Jasper transmission in it that was just installed last summer and I have the paperwork on all of it.

Yes I can listen to the stereo all I want.... stock stereo... its decent but will be one of few things getting upgraded. :evil

i got an AFE megacannon intake and 5" downpipe that fit the stock turbo for short money if you are interested.

PM me.

Back