July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

Camping IS allowed at the track...

Bring the Red juice SKYNYRD, But please dont turn this into TS LOL
The track is owned by My buddys father inlaw...And he is a BIG Italian man,You dont want to piss him off LOL

Ill make sure you get some to bring home

:umno:

is the camping at the track open to only the competitors or is it open to spectators as well? i will beat the living crap out of anyone trying to turn this event into another TS.:banned::kick: long live diesel motor sports!

i will beat the living crap out of anyone trying to turn this event into another TS.:banned::kick: long live diesel motor sports!

I got your back man.... there will be several others behind me too. I think will find this to be a well organized and secure event

please keep the tastykakes away from me Michael...it is counter-productive to my plans of being able to hang another 100lbs up front without changing any part of the truck...LOL

I found my sugar limits Saturday night Mike, thanks.
I think I hate a whole box. :badidea:

I got very very sick. Then my wife laughed at me:doh:

LOL

is the camping at the track open to only the competitors or is it open to spectators as well? i will beat the living crap out of anyone trying to turn this event into another TS.:banned::kick: long live diesel motor sports!

Im sure it doesnt matter
But contact them if you wish to make sure of any other questionable things
Numidia Dragway! - Contact
please keep the tastykakes away from me Michael...it is counter-productive to my plans of being able to hang another 100lbs up front without changing any part of the truck...LOL

LOL Did Travis give you some of those Krimpets?

Whos your friend in the pic? Ill pay your fuel to the next NADM event if you bring her in that outfit!!:rockwoot:

Some racing in the morning, some racing and pulling after lunch, some more pulling in the late afternoon, early evening.

We'll work on a tighter schedule!

I was going to say there is a flyer on this thread but I can't find it.
Garafoloo, where is the flyer????

I think it missing might be my bad. Here's the one that had a issue LOL

keystone_97kn.jpg

Some racing in the morning, some racing and pulling after lunch, some more pulling in the late afternoon, early evening.

We'll work on a tighter schedule!

holy cow dont get directions to the event from this guy:badidea:LOL

LOL gene is never 100% clear on anything... The only thing he knows for sure is that, 'HE IS GOD'

The important thing is, as long as pulling trucks are going down the track, its a good day!!

Amost here! :rockwoot:

I didn't go back through all the post, but in case it's not listed.

Drag Race payouts have a NE twist to them. :hehe:

Pro Street, normal payout of $2000, $1000, $500, $500 PLUS $375 to the quickest 8 trucks that can break the beams in first round eliminations.

DP Tuner Quick Diesel, normal payout of $1000, $500, $250, $250 PLUS $200 to the 12 trucks closest to index that make first round eliminations.

:rockwoot:

I was going to say there is a flyer on this thread but I can't find it.
Garafoloo, where is the flyer????

HEY MOHONEY!!!

Speaking of flyers... i asked Ron when he was here last week about getting a whole mess load of flyers to put up in our area and he said "ok ill get them for you."

Well i called him on friday to see what the deal was and still no flyers :bang

Do we want to promote this thing????????????????????????????????

I can only do so much. Keep calling/emailing Ron.Flood his box, jam his line.

Group rates have been gotten, but everybody has to stay in the same room.

Amost here! :rockwoot:

I didn't go back through all the post, but in case it's not listed.

Drag Race payouts have a NE twist to them. :hehe:

Pro Street, normal payout of $2000, $1000, $500, $500 PLUS $375 to the quickest 8 trucks that can break the beams in first round eliminations.

DP Tuner Quick Diesel, normal payout of $1000, $500, $250, $250 PLUS $200 to the 12 trucks closest to index that make first round eliminations.

:rockwoot:

So wait, you all pay that much to drag racers! Whats wrong with this picture:what: