july 21st shelbyville tn

cumming2getit

From what i have been told the 21st of july next thursday night in shelbyville tn there having a pull at the fair... I called and talked to the man in charge he said there having a street legal gas and a street legal diesel class no hanging weights...... and also there having a outlaw diesel class FROM what I was told its a hook what you got and hope you got enough kinda deal for the out law guys hope to see some of you out there last year the outlaw class paid 500.00 bucks to the winner if i remember right :thankyou2:

Ok talked to the gentleman tonight about shelbyville pull street legal classes are just as it reads street legal meaning no hanging weights but latter bars ARE allowed as long as tagged and insured your street legal hope to see alot of trucks here last year this pull was alot of fun had 20 something trucks in the street legal pull was good watching

Ok everyonr this is the number to the main guy at shelbyville tn (931)703-3388 he said the more trucks the better if you go somthing you want hook come a hooking with it he is all about this pull i went last year and this pull is really a good deal to go to hope to see a lot of trucks there

Do any of the classes pay out for a certain?

Ain't Shelbyville where Bean about put it in the creek 3 or 4 years ago?

Scott

Pull has been cancelled.

Just got off the phone with Joe with the fair. Said they have gotten about 5" of rain and it's still raining.

Scott

Pull has been cancelled.

Just got off the phone with Joe with the fair. Said they have gotten about 5" of rain and it's still raining.

Scott

I was just wondering this. I knew a place about 35 mi south of the fair grounds got 1.5 inches in about 30 min. It sucks but we need the rain too so.

There going to try to reschedule the pull about a week or two from now going Try to have it on a Saturday night will do my best to keep everyone posted thanks

Last edited:
Jeff posted on MTPA web site that the pull has been rescheduled for July 29th Friday at 7:00 pm ( Shelbyville Tn. )

Yeah he just called me and the prize money and classes will all be the same next Friday night 7 pm July 29th

I hope they have a turn out for this still. Friday night is the first night of the MidSouth pull at Tanner also.

Three days till the pull these people putting this pull on are some of the nicest people you will meet I hope to get some good trucks here for them to make a good showing