June 27 Grantsville MD

Man i was tryin to go to a pull this weekend!!! does anyone have ascedule for MD sled pulls?

Had a good time... Dam thing started jumping on me again though. That could be a real nice place if they would organize the pits and put them somewhere else. Having the pits, scales, lineup, and spectators all in the same location was kinda stupid!!

Congrats to Shawn on his 1st in street class

Had a good time... Dam thing started jumping on me again though. That could be a real nice place if they would organize the pits and put them somewhere else. Having the pits, scales, lineup, and spectators all in the same location was kinda stupid!!

Congrats to Shawn on his 1st in street class

I had some hop as well, but nothing like you did. Have you tried adjusting your air pressure or hitch height? My truck used to hop like yours and air pressure made a huge difference.

I had some hop as well, but nothing like you did. Have you tried adjusting your air pressure or hitch height? My truck used to hop like yours and air pressure made a huge difference.

No haven't really tried changing much.. Some people told me more PSI in front, some told me more in back. I ran 60 in rear and 18 up front, 10ply tires. Weights in the bed.

What kinda pressure do you run? I needa meet yah next pull, seen your truck at alot of pulls and always read your post but don't believe we've met.

No haven't really tried changing much.. Some people told me more PSI in front, some told me more in back. I ran 60 in rear and 18 up front, 10ply tires. Weights in the bed.

What kinda pressure do you run? I needa meet yah next pull, seen your truck at alot of pulls and always read your post but don't believe we've met.

Stop by. I ain't hard to get along with, trust me.LOL

i wanted to go matt, but **** was busted up worse then i thought from listie, and ya u kennyy u got that rite tight tracks kickass

Char got mine, but his computer is broken. Nobody else got video? How about you Matt?